Chap5- Day 1 Goa

So starting off where I left it off

It was already night and sidneet were sharing a room. 

This was their room. Avneet dropped her bag to the side and unpacked first, Sid was so tired so he passed it to Avneet, Avneet nearly always did it for him. Vibha Aunty always told Sid that he was spoilt by Avneet during trips. They both got a flashback from that day when they were sitting with her in Lucknow and she told it to them

Sid: Bohot rath ho Gayi yar, ab Aja, lets sleep                                                                                                            Avu: Ha aati hun, I will change, tu bhi change kar le

Avneet was wearing a cute lacy dress for sleeping, Sid's eyes was staring at her, she coughed to make him stop staring.

Sid: aree tujhe pata hai na ki tu kabhi kabhi bohot hi jyada hot dikti hai                                                      Avu                                                                                                                                                                                                She chuckled flips her hair sassily. They both get in bed, Avu being a phone addict scrolls through her social media insanely, Sid whereas was trying to sleep beside her even with the lights on. 

Sid: Abey, close the lights, please                                                                                                                            Avu: Ok fine

Jannat and Faisu were binging on romantic movies together, both snuggled under the blanket. Jannat's head on his shoulder, the oceans calm waves outside with the perfectly timed romantic scene in front of them, it was one of those moments they would cease in their hearts forever.

Arishfa and Ahaan were never tired of tiktok😂, they both started making couple TIKTOKS in their balcony, with the oceans wave in front.

Reem and Jai were long asleep. Whereas Ash was busy just sitting there in peace and loving life and thanking it for giving her these people.

Avneet few mins after she had gone to bed, she was shifting uncomfortably, she was feeling cold and couldn't fall asleep. Sid switched on the bedside lamp.

Sid: are you ok? You haven't slept yet.         Avneet: I am feeling very cold, I don't know why
Sid: oh, you could have told na
Avneet: I thought you were sleeping, Sid

Sid came closer to Avneet and wrapped his hands around her, transferring his warmth to her. It wasn't weird for Avneet, they often hugged each other and also slept together when they went on trips. She finally slept in the comfort of his warm body as he was wrapped around Avneet's body. Both were intertwined to each other, as the night dozed off as well.

The sun was up in the sky, the water outside was gleaming in the reflection of its rays, it was a beautiful sunny day. Sid and Faisu had already woke up and left for the gym that was pre-equipped in the villa around 6 am.

*Knock* *Knock*
Avneet was opened her eyes battling to wake up, she got up and paced to the door to open it. Jannat came in.

Jannat: Good morning baby girl!
Avneet: hmm good morning

Avneet washed her face and brushed up. They both went to the balcony and just enjoyed the view with their eyes open, holding hands together. A moment that they would cherish till they are old! 😂

 A moment that they would cherish till they are old! 😂