Chap1- Friendship Day

Well Thank You guys so much for all the love already. I am overwhelmed with the support from the writers here. It's my first book and 40 views with 11 votes is just overwhelming for me. Thanks a lot. Special thanks to zarayQurbh for being so kind to me. Her book being so popular she is so nice and so down to earth. Just a big Thanks. I will let you guys continue reading now. 

*Clock shows 9 am* (Well if these three girls didn't watch a movie till 3 in the night they wouldn't wake up this late, plus its Friendship Day, so that concludes to it's a holiday). Avneet flutters her eyelashes in an attempt to open her eyes, she slowly opens her eyes to hear the water from the shower faucet is pouring heavily, which concluded to someone showering. She didn't bother about that, instead, she was annoyed and yet pleased by the sun working it's way up through the sky and blasting its rays through the window and all the way through the white curtains. "aree yar, this is exactly why I told you guys not to put white curtains, we should have put some darker color" Avneet muttered, with no reply, her eyes started searching through the room, well the reason no one replied was because Reem was in deep sleep mode and probably in her la la land. Whereas Jannat, who wakes up early is definitely the one in the shower then. She grabbed her phone on the side table and pulled herself up from her lying position on the bed.

She paced to the kitchen to make coffee and if her morning wasn't already a bit annoying then there were more stuff to piss her morning off because now her coffee beans were finished

She paced to the kitchen to make coffee and if her morning wasn't already a bit annoying then there were more stuff to piss her morning off because now her coffee beans were finished. As she let out a frustrated sigh, Jannat came out. 

"Good Morning Avu, ab teri mu utra hua kyu hai?" Jannat looked at her, she understood what was wrong by seeing where she was standing, "acha understood, tu jake shower karle, I will make you tea, tea tho hai Ghar mai", "thanks yar, mai jake ready ...

"Good Morning Avu, ab teri mu utra hua kyu hai?" Jannat looked at her, she understood what was wrong by seeing where she was standing, "acha understood, tu jake shower karle, I will make you tea, tea tho hai Ghar mai", "thanks yar, mai jake ready ho thi hun" while heading off she stopped and turned "Jan sunn", to which Jannat turned back and looked at her "Happy Friendship Day" Avneet said with a big smile and left with blowing a flying kiss, to which Jannat imitated to catch and place on her heart and did the same to Avneet. While Avneet opened the door of the toilet, her phone buzzed, it was near Jannat, she saw her phone smiling wide she said "teri boyfriend ka message hai", Avneet rolled her eyes "say clearly na, ki tu Sid ki bath kar rahi hai, acha mai shower karke aake use message karti hun" saying she left. Avneet turned the shower on after undressing, she felt ultimate relief as the cold water washed her off cooling her off. *Meanwhile in the boy's room as in where Sid and Faisu lives* Sid pacing through the room staring at his phone, "are yar, I messaged Avneet Happy friendship day and she hasn't replied after seeing it", Faisu laughed so hard that Sid was rethinking what he said, "itni tarap, oh god Sid, there might be something, she will reply, but why are you so concerned?" Faisu said with a smirk on his face. Sid thought it's best to not reply to that, both then left their apartment to go to the girl's room, which was 2 mins walk away in their colony.                                                                                                                                                             *Back to girls Apartment* Jannat is humming as she makes tea, looks at the clock which displays *10:02 am* she shouts loud for Reem to wake up who shrugs and throws a pillow at Jannat. Jannat couldn't bother as the water was boiling. As the toilet door makes a sound of a click noise denoting the lock being opened the bell on the main door rings, Jannat rushes and sees through the peephole and opens the door without hesitation. Sid and Faisu steps in while Avneet steps out meeting eyes instantly with Sid.