Chap-8

It's been long since I updated. I doubt anyone will read.

*Recap*
*So basically everyone here are celebs all above 18, some 20 some 21, they live in same colony, party together and they visited Goa recently and came back to Mumbai. There was a fight there and Sid is angry with Avu because of it. Abhi got introduced last time as Avu's best college friend.  Everyone teases sidneet, but they claim to be friends. With upturing of events they might or might not realise their love for each other*

Read this if u forgot the story👆

The day after they were back in Mumbai and all slept.

It's shining in the morning. As usual it's a normal day. Jannat is up showering, Reem is banging the alarm which is apruptly ringing and Avneet is sleeping as if nothing she isn't running late.

Jannat comes out all ready.
"Wake up you morons!" she screams and heads on to doing her makeup.
Avneet wakes up knowing very well she is running 30 mins late now. She runs to the toilet without a word and both Reem and Jannat hears her tumbling with shower jels and dropping the shower handle. Both of them burst up and Reem rolls on her bed clutching on to her tummy. "That's Avneet though!, Every single morning, she will get a lecture from Sid for being late again." Reem said, pulling herself up from the bed and making her bed and Avneet's and Jannat's. Avneet came out almost rampling through her Mirror table then quickly running to Jannats table and stealing her mascara. "Oh hello, madam ji! I need it" Jannat said pouting. "Please yaar Jann I will use and then give" Avneet said and kept running through her lashes with the mascara stick. She was done in 5mins with makeup and was now rushing with the breakfast that Jannat had already made. She grabbed her sandwich and coffee flask and gave a kiss to Jannat, shouted to Reem "I love you" and down she went running towards her car. She plopped all the food on the side seat and took a deep breath and out. Avu remember mados words "never rush when in the car" she remembered the lecture Sid once gave her. She drove at medium speed and reached film city. Shooting had already started, but there was 2 hours still left for her scene. Which was a relief considering she hasn't gotten into her costume or anything.

After she was done with her costume, makeup and eating, Sid came in. "What's up mado?" Sid said. "Nm, just waiting for my scene?", "Ash called" Sid said and continued "we have to attend her and hasnaiks launch party this evening, remember?", "oh ya" Avneet said huffing out. They discussed on outfits and talked with their director to cancel the night shift and keep it for tommorow.

They had basic scenes today for Aladdin and they called their stylist on set to get them ready for the event.

Both reached together on the party. Ash and Hasnaik were waiting there for interview, they both joined them.

*On camera*
Ash: omg Avu!
Ash kisses her Avu on the cheek and hugs Sid. Hasnaik hugs both.
Reporter: So, Hasnaik would you like hang out with this gang?
Ash, Avu and Sid nervously laughs cuz they 3 know that their gang doesn't take new, they befriend everyone and all, but the gang stays the same, no matter what. Ash squeezes Avu hand from behind, Avu winks at her, which goes unnoticed by the camera.

Hasnaik: Ummm
Ash breaks the silence and looks at him and then the camera and says "we all are good friends"

Reporter: Avneet mam what would you say about your show being on the top trp this week?

Avneet: I am really grateful, but this isn't about us and our show. We are here to support our Ash, she said and said hugs Ash.

Sid: Yes, I agree totally

Ash: Ya you will of course agree, she whispers to his ear and laughs

Sid soft hits her on the back, noting her to shut up.
Ash: ok guys thank you
Which ends the interview
*Camera off*

They head in to the party where their gang is seated on one side. They all head their.

Sid and Avu stand. Some of then are standing as well. Sid has his hands wrapped around avu shoulder and his chin on her shoulder. Apparently this isn't romantic, it's friendship, according to sidneet. Reem and Vaish coos.

Then Rohan and Kanchi to come and congratulate Ash and take photos with them

Then Rohan and Kanchi to come and congratulate Ash and take photos with them. Avneet doesn't mind hugging her man, even though she claims themselves as "friends".

*Promo for next chappy*
Ramji meets Avneet and introduces her to someone she will do a music video with.