Chap 2

Thank you all so much for 143 views and 38 votes, this is so overwhelming, as this is my first book ever. So let's start off where we left off last time. 

Sid smirked at Avneet. "Tu joke kar raha hai na, idiot. I hate you" Avneet said angrily, "How do you always understand when I am trying to prank you" Sid exclaimed failing to prank Avneet again. "kyu ki I am your best friend madoo" Avneet smiled wide hitting Sid on his chest pushing him off her. But Sid had had a tight grip around Avneet's waist so she got pulled with him, it resulted to both of their bodies crashing into each other and let's just say it was a very steamy scene that everyone had to interrupt. "OH MY GOD" everyone exaggerated as Jai opened the balcony door. Avneet moved away quickly, "guys stop it she just fell on me" Sid explained. "Ya" Avneet said trying to make the most agreeable tone of voice. "I doubt that" Ashnoor said and Jannat joined in"Jai, yar why did you disturb their scene", "Guys stop it" Avneet said angrily and moved to the kitchen and Sid followed her, "shit maine kuch jada bol diya kya?" Jannat asked everyone, "nahi yar, Avneet knows us, we always joke with both of them" Arishfa said to which Faisu nodded giving comfort to Jannat. 

*Meanwhile in the kitchen* Sid held Avneet's arm from behind and pulled her, "What?" Avneet looked at him, "Come on you know they were joking, stop acting childish" Sid said, "Jannat ko bura lag jay gi", "Yar I didn't mean to upset them, it's just I don't know why I got angry like that" Avneet said making a disappointed face (Author: Because she is running from the truth). Avneet without further talk went back and hugged Jannat tightly, "am sorry jannu, I didn't mean to be angry like that" Avneet said, while Jannat patted her back and said "I know, I know you Avy, don't explain anything to me, by the way, I will never ever stop teasing you both", Avneet ended up laughing. "Ye hui na baat" Ahaan said. "Acha ab sab suno" Reem said, "Wait hold on, what is this mess?" Avneet said, Everyone looked at each other and some how Reem was pushed forward, "are ye?", "ha ye, ye kya hai?", "hehe we did a pillow fight" Reem said making a nervous laugh. Avneet looked at everyone "without me?", everyone laughed off. "Ok, guys so we have decided to do a Road trip to Goa" Jaijeet said with the biggest and happiest smile. "Oh yesssss!!!!" Ahaan shouted, and everyone gave him a disapproving look(guys remember they are adults who work and earn, so obviously they are not going with parents). 

So we have booked two cars, In one car 1 Avneet, Siddharth, Faisu, Jannat, Ashnoor and in the car 2 Arishfa, Ahaan, Reem, Jaijeet.                                                                                                                              

Car1 Driving turn: Avneet, Faisu; Sitting: Driver seat: Avneet, Beside driver seat: Sid, back seat right: Faisu, back seat middle: Jannat, back seat left: Ashnoor. 

Car2 Driving turn: Reem, Ahaan; Sitting: Driver seat: Reem, Beside driver seat: Jaijeet, back seat right: Ahaan, back seat left: Arishfa. 

"So we are heading off at 5 in the evening. It's 2 pm now. Pack your bags in 3 hours." Sid informed everyone. 3 hours was enough for everyone to pack, even the girls as they all were pros at this, they all were used to traveling very often because of their profession. All headed of to their rooms except Reem, Jannat and Avneet because everyone were in their room. So they started packing immediately after everyone left. 

So for the trip, Avneet and Reem's cars are being taken for the trip(everyone has cars). They all meet in their complex parking lot with their bags, everyone puts their bags and things behind in the car bunker, they all get seated as planned and start the trip. "Avu we have to stop by some eating place on the way, right?" Ashnoor said, Reem before getting in heard and came over, "guys where should we go and eat? Ok, let's just start the trip and will stop somewhere good and call the other car. Whoever stops first calls the other car so that we don't have any confusion" she said and kissed Ash and Avu's cheeks and ran to give a kiss to Jannat and then left for her own car. They all got seated and started the trip! 

.

.

Precap of next chapter: Coming up with a short, cute and sparky moment of Sidneet in the car(nothing dirty). The decision of hotel rooms! Goa calls drama...(not much in next chappy, more will come later!)  

.

.

Don't forget to comment and vote, always enjoy your suggestions and the lovely comments about you guys liking it! Thank a lot for 233 views and 50 voes! This means so much. Also sorry for the late update(I have a sidneet fc to look over as well, along with a lot is going on currently), will try being better at this. Plus this was really really boring  chappy, next one will be better. Love guys and bye till next time.