3

Since I wasn't going to fall asleep any time soon, I decided to play on my phone for a while. I tried to get to know myself, that sounds so weird lol. I was scrolling through my time line when I saw a picture of me, Selena. It said rest in peace with an edited candle, Mike had posted it.

I wanted to tell him I'm still here so badly, I hate to see him sad.

But than again I wasn't sure if it was real or what exactly happened.

Also I still struggled with the fact that Mike was actually falling for me, which was crazy!

All of the sudden I got a message from Fenna, it said "Hi" with a waving hand emoji.

I tried to act cool and casually responded ten minutes later.

"I'm sorry about how I reacted earlier",

Fenna said.

To be honest, I had already forgotten about that. Of course I couldn't let her know that, so I just accepted her apology.

"No problem I know it can be hard losing a loved one",

I texted back.

This was the perfect opportunity to get to know Fenna and what she thought of me.

"To be honest, we weren't close at all.. I always ignored her..",

Fenna responded back.

"What? Why? You liked her didn't you?",

I was trying to be very subtile.

"Well yeah.. but I never found the courage to actually talk to her..",

Fenna replied.

That's odd why would she need courage to talk to me?!

"Why is that?",

I texted back.

"Well, you see she was this beautiful girl, she was simply perfect. And because of that she got bullied, everyone was always jealous of her. Even I was sometimes.. I never dared to speak to her because I..",

Fenna stopped typing.

Okay, did I just entered a whole new dimension?

Why would everyone be jealous of me?

Was I really that perfect?

Why didn't they see how miserable I felt because of them?

Did Fenna just actually said that she was sometimes jealous of me too?!

A thousand thoughts popped in my head, like a storm they were floating around.

Was I dreaming?

Nope!

I pinched myself just to check it. I was so confused, what Fenna just told me had turned around my whole world. It didn't make any sense, I wasn't perfect. I wasn't even pretty. The million thoughts kept on popping up, why do people bully me because they think I'm perfect?!

God this is so messed up.

Than I realized Fenna had never finished her sentence, so of course I had to text further.

"Because you're what?",

I asked.

"I was afraid of getting bullied too because..",

Fenna stopped typing again.

"You have to promise never to tell anyone?",

she typed.