Extra: A fun afternoon (Slight tear jerking)

Kidnapping the willing (Snow) and unwilling (Lu Meng) duo, Li Ran shoved them into the 'secret' room he'd been preparing since the day he thought of it.

"Now~~~ You're going to do everything I say ok?"

"Squeak" (No)

"Awww come on! I promise it'll be fun?"

"No"

Ignoring the cold faced owner, Li Ran cast his strongest move - Puppy dog eyes- at the weak willed hamster.

"Squeak..." (Okay...)

Dancing in victory, Li Ran twirled in circles excited for his successful plan.

"Now, you wait here"

Pointing at Lu Meng, he made a 'sit here' gesture with a stern face, or whatever is counted as stern on his face.

Taking the curious hamster behind the screen, Lu Meng and Pei Mo sat silently waiting.

"Now I present, the lovely, almighty and adorable Snow!"

Red carpet rolled from behind the screen towards the abandoned owner/bodyguard and disco music resounded from behind.

Snow classily sassed his way down the carpet wearing a lion onesie, the brown fur glistened in the spotlight shone upon him by the energetic Li Ran and swayed with Snow's every movement.

Standing at the end, Snow hunched onto his back legs, Squeak-Roared, spun two circles then returned behind the screen. He soon walked out wearing different costumes including; snowman, gecko, frog and cat onesie.

Watching the hamster hop, crawl and hobble down the carpet completely pierced Lu Meng's heart. The meng that filled the room would've suffocated (It did in fact) the people in it if it were a poisonous gas.

"OMG I KNEW THIS WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!"

Twirling around some more circles, Li Ran was ready to scream his lungs out.

"You are SO ADORABLE!!! I'm gonna share the photos of you and share the love with everyone!!!"

Before anyone could stop him, he pulled up his social media account and posted everything.

Comments soon flooded his channel topping the charts (If there was one) for most visited post in a minute.

"OMG who is this baby!??"

"I think I got a heart attack, quick send the ambulance!"

"Who wants the ambulance? I just need a dose of adorableness!!!

"One dose? I need a million!!!"

"Screw you! This baby's mine!"

"No Mine!"

"+1"

"+10000000"

"...Can't we just share the beauty!''

"NO"

"+1000000000000000"

Laughing quietly to himself, he let the two return home.

"I'm not happy"

"Squeak Squeak" (There there)

Sitting on top of Lu Meng's head, he tapped the man's hair.

"Squeak Squeak squeak squeak" (Only you get to see me)

Frowning in displeasure, he dropped Snow onto the bed and tickled him relentlessly.

Knowing he couldn't escape did not deter Snow from trying. Rolling left and right he tried to roll off the bed but before he reached the edge, he was captured and pinned down and nuzzled.

"Snow"

Snow knew Lu Meng needed times like this to calm himself, the time they can spend together is limited and they both know it's up soon.

"Should not go to him again"

"Squeak squeak~~" (Sure Sure~~)

Nuzzling harder, Lu Meng hummed lightly.

"Squeak squeak squeak" (You like the company)

"Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak" (I just wish for you to be happy afterwards)

Biting the beaten up ear, Lu Meng grinded his teeth.

"Squeak!" (Ouch!)

"I won't be happy if your not here"

"..."

"So stay with me, for as long as you can"

Even though his body was that of a hamster, even though he wouldn't live even a tenth of what Lu Meng could, he knew inside, Lu Meng would follow him.

Maybe Xi Meng would've chosen to follow him if he gave himself wholeheartedly like he did for Lu Meng but... Could mistakes be rewritten? The answer is no but the regret he felt melted away with the soft humming.

Maybe they were the same person, maybe they're not. But the warmth and love they give are the same and even if it was a lie, a delusion his system and mind created, he was happy.

He'd lived in pain for long enough, it was fine to want more right?