BTS| Revealing their s/o to Army

Namjoon

Ofcourse he knew that, most likely, the fans would be supportive. But he also knew that there are also army's who would blame you and start to harass you. Still, it was something you both had been wanting for a while and Namjoon knew it was time as well. Both of you want to walk in the park like a normal couple. So he turned on the camera, filmed a small video of the two of you smiling and waving at the camera, and posted it. Now all you had to do was wait. You feel that your stomach turn upside down. He sat with you, watching as the comments flooded in. The comments won't stop, but most of them are only positive. Namjoon almost wanted to cry because there was nothing but love and support. He couldn’t have hoped for a better reaction. The thought of you walk hand in hand through the streets or he can finally take you to all of his events. He can't be more happy in this moment. He would be sure to show his gratitude to the armys later on. But for now, he would just keep reading the comments that brought a smile to his face.

J-hope

J-hope

Yeah, he is definitely super nervous, but he would try not to let it show. During a vlive titled “dance battle with someone really special" he would sit in the dance studio and talk a bit to Army. When some of the Army ask who is the specialgast, he would give you the sign. It was something the two of you had planned together a longtime ago, because you both felt like it was the right time. Neither you nor Hoseok wanted to keep the relationship a secret anymore. "The specialgast means a lot to me and I can't hide this important person anymore.” he would say with his biggest smile. “This is (Y/N). We’re dating. I hope you guys give her love  just you give it to me.” You would wave at the camera a bit awkwardly, having never done something like this before. The two of you read  all the comments, which you were relieved to see were all filled with love and support from the fans. "So pretty~" "I’m so happy for you two!"
"Take good care of each other!" "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

 "So pretty~" "I’m so happy for you two!""Take good care of each other!" "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

Seokjin

He’s endlessly worried after having posted that photo of the two of you on a date together with the caption: “My beautiful (Y/N)~” He's super nervous at the moment he posted it. Jin would walk up and down in the room, anxiously awaiting a response from the fans. What if they weren’t supportive? What if they hated him now? What if they hated you? All the bad thoughts cross around in his mind. The last thing Jin wanted was for you to get hate for this or Army hate you. But it was your idea for the photo to be posted and for your relationship to be revealed. You want it to be official. After pacing anxiously for half an hour, Jin finally checked for responses. He was relieved to find only positive comments; some about how beautiful you were and some about what an amazing couple the two of you made. Jin couldn’t have hoped for a better response. He was endlessly thankful to the fans who supported him. Some fans ask about more couple pics and want regularly updates.