Ch.1

I hit my alarm clock aggressively, and yawn. Then, I remember. It's my first day of school at UA!
I throw myself up, and run to the mirror. Yeah, I should probably get changed.
       I race out the door saying goodbye to my parents, and start jogging my way to the school. By the time I reach the school, I take a deep breath. What if people be mean to me? Is fire to dangerous to be there since my quirk is firey? Stop. You over exaggerating, Kazashi. If course it isn't to dangerous. There's probably 1,000 more dangerous quirks then fire. I walk in, to find people already staring at me. I feel like I'm going to throw up at all these people with eyes on me. Ugh. Suddenly, the bell rings, and people start going to there classes. I look over to see a blonde haired boy, standing over on the side with his red haired boy. I suppose it was his friend, since they seemed to get a long. I walked up to them, and the blonde boy gave a 'um whatcha want' look. I cringed. "I-uh...do you know where this class is? I'm new, so like, idk where stuff is." I studder, and point at my schedule, and his eyes scan all over it. He then looks at me, and then looks at his friend. "She's with us." He says to his friend, and his friend smiles at me. He looks so happy, and the other one, well I don't know. He then looks at me, and says, "your in the same classes as us. Follow us".
      I follow them to are class silently. He walks in, his friend walks in, then I walk in. They sit down, and I go up to the teacher. "I'm new. My names Kazashi." I introduce myself to the teacher. He nods his head. "Sit next to deku, I've their. The green haired boy." He orders, and I follow his instructions.
I sit down, and smile at deku. He smiles back, and I look at the teacher. "Ok, class. Today, we will be fighting each other outside. The ones that lose, will have to take a test. The ones who win, well, the don't. Everyone follow me." He orders. Fighting already? Well I mean, I'm the only one new. This isn't their first day, it's mine. "Kazashi, if you don't want to fight today, you don't have to. You can practice at the court."the teacher says, and I feel eyes on me. I gulp, thinking I'd be made fun of if I chose not to fight. "I think I'd pick to fight." I smirk, and he nods his head, smirking.