Ch.9

"First of, we will start off in groups. The groups will go agents each other for the points they get for fighting Allmight. Let me see the groups. I'll read them out." The teacher says, and looks at his list. I hope I'm on a powerful team. "Denki Kaminari, Izuku Midoriya, Eijirgo Kirishima, Kiwuo Kazashi, Katsuki Bakugou. Team 1." He announces, and I squeal of excitement. Some people look at me, and I blush of embarrassment and be quiet. Kirishima giggles at me, and I smile at him. Bakugou simply nods to himself, and I shrug it off. He says the other team, and just tap my foot. "By the way, since Allmight will be fighting back, the whole team will go after him at once." The teacher then says, and my eyes go wide. I new he was strong, but damn.
God, we where first. And we're also fighting already. I haven't made my move yet, because other people where in the way.

Out of nowhere, deku flew into the sky, back down, and flew back down at Allmight. But he missed, and hit right down to the ground. "Deku!" I yell, and run up to him. I help him up, and he nods thanking me. Before we could say anything, Bakugous fly's at me by Allmights hit, and knocks me down with him. The other team laughs. I look at Bakugou as he grunts, and he looks at me. He looks furious. I got the strength to get up, and so did he.