Ch.3

Right away he runs up to me with the speed of light, with his hands positioned. I think I found his quirk. He jumps up in the air, and brings his hand up to hit me, but about my hand up and blast his up in the air with my fire. I look to see the reactions of people, and Bakago seams a little surprised. Also does Todoroki. But while I'm distracted, karishima smights me so hard, I fall to the ground with a huge thud. I hear deku gasp, and others just watch. I can't lose. I get up weakly, and dicide I should use my other quirk. I look at kirashima, and scream as loud as a can. My screams are my over quirk. I look at the person I want to use it on, and scream. I don't have to be close to them, but it signals only to there ear. It could leave terrible Injuries. He holds his ears, and falls to his knees, almost screaming. I them blast fire from my hands which causes me to shoot in the air, and when I'm in the air, I shoot as much fire as I could, and blast the hell out of him. I goes flying back, sliding into the dirt. I fall to the ground, and it takes me a couple seconds to get up at first. Smoke is everywhere, and I can't see him. When the smoke goes away, I finally see him. Still on the ground. "Kazashi wins!" The teacher yells, and deku cheers. I take the win, and then realize something. Bakago looked a little pissed about it, but who wouldn't? I just beat his friend. I should also probably go check on karishima. I run up to him, and he flips around so he could see me. "Your um...powerful." He groans, and I smile. "Don't flatter yourself." I say, and reach out my hand. He takes it, and I pull him up. He smiles, and nods. "There's not a lot of people here like you. Your very kind, and nice. Friends?" He says, and smiles. "Friends."