Ch.8

"I think everyone thought you where gonna murder me." I smile, as we walk towards our houses. "Yeah." Is all he responds with, looking up at the sky. Iv heard so much stuff about Bakugou from deku about him being nasty, mean, and scary..but I dunno. "So, this is my house. I have to get inside...bye Bakugou."
I race into my house and shut my door. I run up stairs, slam my door shut, and fling myself to my bed. I go on my phone, and immediately try to find some friends from UA's instagrams. The first one I find is Dekus, and he's page is private so I just friend him. Next. I find Todoroki's and his is a little boring, no offense. Next. I look up Bakugou's, and I click on his Instagram. There's a ton of shirtless photos of him, so I kinda viewed like....23 of his. I liked 4 to prove I'm 'not' stalking him. Jees, he's like...super hot.
           I walk inside school, and go to my class. I sit down next to Deku, and take out my pencil. We were having a test today, so I figured I'd be ready. "Ok class, like I said, we will be having a test today." The teacher began, and looked at his bored, "Follow me".
Ugh.
We all go out where you fought before, and we sit on the bleachers. "Today will be testing your quirk agents the one and only, Allmight. I expect you to be as good as you can, but not over power your quirk." The teacher says, and looks at all might, "let's start".