Ch.6

You know what, let's just put boys aside right now. Especially hot, firey, angry boys. I need to focus on school. I groan as I get up from my bed. I pick up my phone, and look at the time. I hour to get ready for school. Then, a pop up notification comes up. Well, an alert comes up.
Alert: 'No school (Bnha). Check news as soon as you can!'
My eyebrow raises, and I turn on my tv which goes straight to the news.

Breaking News: Downtown blocks away from Bnha, is being destroyed by a Villain. Some Bnha even tried to help, one teenager is even hold hostage! Let's see-'
I turn off the tv, and get my clothes on as fast as I can. That could be one of my friends! I can't let them get hurt. No, this can't be happening already!
I race down stairs, throw on my hoodie and hat, and race out. I ran where it said the location was, and boy where they right. Smoke was everywhere, and fire was everywhere to. I saw a huge crowd of people, so I raced to them. I pushed people out of the way, and made myself to the front of the crowd. There stood a man with a black hoodie, and holding someone. "Let go of me you bastard!" The kid struggled. Wait, I knew that face. Bakugou. I met eye contact with him, and he opened his mouth but didn't say anything. I looked at deku who looked at me. "I have to help." I yell to deku, who shakes his head no. "He's to powerful! He has Bakugou hostage!" He yells back, and I close my eyes. I can't let him just be there. I looked at Bakugou, and for a second, he looked helpless. The ones who tried to do something where on the ground, hurting. I have to do something. It's my turn. I went past the line, and people where shouting get back, but I didn't care. I walked up to him, but not to close. "Let him go." I said, trying not to be scared. Bakugou looked at me.
(Like this)

"Aww, I can tell your so scared

"Aww, I can tell your so scared. But really, you think you can save him? What is he to you, let's be honest here." The man says, smiling. I picked up my breathing, and looked to he ground and back up at him. "I said, LET HIM GO!!!" I scream at him with my quirk, causes him to cover his ears, and scream for it to stop. Bakugou got out of his grip, and pushed me all the way back to the line. I looked at him like he was crazy, and he looked at the dude still recovering his ears. Then, Bakugou positioned his arms, and blasted so much fire it took the boy flying back to a building. He looked back at me, and smirked a bit.