Ch.5

We all sit patiently, well, besides Bakago, and wait for us to get dismissed. Then, the bell rings. Everyone quickly runs to the door, and I trip behind everyone. Well, almost everyone. I feel someone put their hand on mine, and I get pulled up. I turn around to see Todoroki. "Hey- I mean thanks." I blush, and look at his hair. "Cool hair by the way." I say before he could speak. "Your welcome. And, er- Thanks." He says calmly, walking out. I shrug to myself, and walk out. I catch up to Deku, and as I'm about to say something, I see him. Allmight. "OMG Deku! Is that Allmight?!" I fangirl, and he laughs. "Yeah, your a fan aren't you?" He asks, and I nod quickly. Allmight looks at me, and walks up. Me and Deku stop, and wait for him to come to us. "Kazashi, your new here. How do you like it here so far?" He asks, and shakes my hand. "Lovely!" I quickly respond, nodding my head fast. I calm down a bit. "Sorry, just like, your my favorite hero!" I say, and he laughs. "I get that a lot."
      I walk home, and look across to see Bakago and deku arguing. I roll my eyes, and walk up to them. Deku smiles awkwardly, and Bakago keeps yelling at him. "Yolo. Can't you guys chill?"I yell, to get his attention. He rolls his eyes, not looking at me. "ARE YOU IN THIS-" He screams, and I jump scared. When he realizes it's me, he relaxes his face and looks a bit surprised. He stands there, and just rolls his eyes. He shoves me out the way, and walks away. My heart stops racing, and I look at Deku. He shrugs his shoulders, and I say, "are you sure he likes me?".