Ch.10

I know, this is where I tell you about how the fight went down. But, it's to much to add. So, I'm not. But I will tell you who won tho, and it was Team 1 of course. I mean, our team was the best. I catch up with Midori- I mean Deku, and look at Bakugou across the hall who stares. "So, party's today." I simply say, and he nods. "Y-Yeah! I can't wait!" He bursts into excitement, and I laugh. Before I could say anything else, Bakugou walks up with Kirishima. Dekus silent, and I look up at Bakugou and Kirishima. "Come on, let's go." Bakugou says, and grabs my arm. I blush, I look at deku, and say, "sorry got to go! Just make it to the party!"
Bakugou let's go of my arm, and while walking, I rub it. He has a strong grip. He looks at me rubbing my arm, and asks, "did I hurt you?". I stop rubbing it, and look at him. "No, it's fine." I lie and simply shrug it off. He nods, and just chats with Kirishima. "Where are we going?" I ask them, and Kirishima, let's call K, looks at me with a smile. "To a banded park." He responds, and I nod my head. What if we get kidnapped? Or worse, killed? "Maybe that's not the best idea..you know..that person is still out there. He did after all get away." I say to them, looking up, since there taller then me. "Scaredy cat." Bakugou mumbles, and I shook my head to him. "I am not a scaredy cat!" I punch him in the arm, and he chuckles silently.
    It starts to get dark out, and we make it to the park. I look around, and it's just woods. I move closer to Bakugou, Incase anyone where there to sneak attack us. He notices, and looks at me. "Let's go on the swings!" I squeal, and run up to the swings in front of us. He and Kirishima chuckle, and sit on the other swings. "So, you like the school so far?" Kirishima asks, and I nod. "Yeah, Iv meant really good friends. Even have a crush!" I say, and Bakugou chuckles. "Who?" Kirishima asks. My cheeks burn. "Hmm, can't tell." I say, and he frowns. "Hmm, So he's here now, isn't it?" Bakugou says smirking, and crossing his arms. Bastard. My face goes even redder. "What? Pfft, no. Not one bit. No, no, no. Nope." I say, and they both laugh. "Kazashi, your a terrible liar." Kirishima laughs, and so does Bakugou. I shake my head, and sigh. "Well, gotta go." Kirishima says his goodbyes, and leaves. 10 minutes past, and I look at Bakugou who seems worn out. "I have to go." Bakugou says, and I shake my head. He nods back, smiles, and begins to leave. "Wait!" I catch up with him. He chuckles, and looks at me. "I, um, don't wanna walk- can you please walk me home?" I say, and he smiles. He smiled. Gosh, I love that beautiful smile-
"sure." He says. We start to walk, but them a hear a stick crack in front of us. I thought it was just in my head, but then I realized Bakugou heard it to. I quickly held on to his arm and pulled my body close to his. He blushed, And looked around. "What was that?" I whisper to him, and he shrugs. "A squirrel." He points at it, and I nervously giggle. "Oh, w-whoops. Sorry." I say quickly removing myself from him, and blush. "You can hang on to me whenever you want, your warm." He blues out, and I blush harder. I then grab his arm, and lay my head gently on his arm still walking. This goes till we reach my house, and he sighs. "Bye." Bakugou says and does a cute little wave, walking off in the distance. Gosh, I think I have a mega crush on him already.