Chapter 11

(Y/N)'s POV

Me, YaoMomo and Kyoka were heading to Lunch Rush together after the first batch of classes of the day, when Kyoka brought up the subject that I was surprised hadn't been brought up yet. "So (Y/N), how did your conversation with Kaminari go yesterday?" she asked with hope.

"What conversation?" YaoMomo asked confused. "Last night me and Kyoka were hanging out after we had dinner with you and Kaminari called asking if we could talk about everything that's been happening" I said as we stood in line to get our food.

"Oh, so how did it go?" YaoMomo asked as we sat down at our usual table. "Pretty smoothly actually" I said with a small smile. "Hey guys, wait up!" we heard our previously mentioned classmate call while walking towards our table with a tray of food in his hands.

"What do you want Kaminari?" Kyoka asked seriously with her arms crossed which made the electric quirk user nervous. "L-look. I know how I've been acting recently isn't right. And even though I did call (L/N) last night only to fight him, which as you can probably guess didn't go as planned, we ended up talking and me apologizing to him".

No one said anything for a while as the rest of the room continued to be filled by the conversations going on at the other tables. "So I want to apologize to you guys, and I really hope you can forgive me" he finished while looking down at his food.

Kyoka's expression relaxed and a smile slowly crept up to her face. "You're our friend Kaminari. Of course we're going to forgive you" YaoMomo said while offering a smile. "Really?" he asked with a smile. "Yeah, really. Now, are you going to sit down or are you gonna keep standing there like a dumbass?" Kyoka asked with a grin.

His smiled widened as he sat down next to YaoMomo and we began eating and talking about anything that came to mind. It was really refreshing if I'm being completely honest. After all the drama that had been going on for a while now I was glad to be just talking to my friends without having anything of importance in my mind now.

Unfortunately though, that state of relaxation wasn't going to last very long. And even more unfortunate, this wasn't going to be just some high school drama we were going to deal with this time. We were heroes in training after all.

When the bell rang the four of us got up from our seats as well as everybody else in the cafeteria and headed to our respective classrooms. As we all sat down Small Might entered the class and stood behind the podium.

"Okay class, today we have an unfortunate change of plans. Due to some unique circumstances classes are cancelled for 1-A for the rest of the day. You will now all return to your dorms, except you Young (L/N)" he said seriously.

Everyone looked at me confused, trying to find answers that I myself didn't have. As we were all gathering our things to leave the room, Kyoka walked towards me and whispered in my ear "Hey (Y/N), you know what all this is about?" she asked. "No idea, I'll tell you what it was after class" I whispered back.

"Ok, love you" she whispered before pecking my cheek. "Love you too". I said goodbye to my friends and followed behind All Might with my backpack to wherever we were going. We walked in silence and we were walking to one of the training areas, which were completely empty and closed off from the rest of the school.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk about All Might?" I said as I left my backpack on the floor. Suddenly I heard some laughing coming from him as he slowly started turning towards me with a creepy smile.

"What are you doing? Damn, if I didn't know any better I'd say you weren't actually All Might" I said looking at him warily, since something was clearly off here. Then his laugh became giggles. Very feminine giggles if I do say so myself.