Page 67

Sky goes to Mike and Vanessa's house to tell them the news but before he had the chance to, he spotted newspapers across town. He picked up one newspaper and it talked about last nights incident. Sky was hoping that they didn't read the newspaper yet but unfortunately they did already by the time he came into their house.

Vanessa: (shocked) Sky, you're here?!! You won't believe this!!

Sky: (Upset) I know, I heard. Siana actually killed someone.

Mike: (sad) I actually can't believe Siana went too far this time. Just yesterday she promised us that she wouldn't do anything wrong then all of a sudden she goes out there and kills someone.

Vanessa: (concerned) It's not like Siana to kill someone for no reason, she's got to have a better reason than just doing it.

Sky: (sad) I get what your trying to say Ms Peters but unfortunately I don't wanna listen to anymore of Siana's excuses. She just does whatever she wants and breaks her promises even if it hurts her family. I just lost faith and hope in my daughter, and I'll never see her the same way I once did before.

Vanessa: (comforts) Sky, Siana is still your daughter no matter what she does. And trust me, the whole world can hate her, but her own father can never hate her no matter what happens.

Sky: (angry) But she killed someone, and she can never make up for it!! What will happen to her future, that she's already destroyed!! I swear a person with Siana's reputation can never have a great future!!

Mike: (reassures) Sky, I know your angry and so are we but she's still your daughter after all. You and Bloom need to be there for her even if your not actually with her. And you need to tell Bloom about this, because if she finds out that you've been lying to her this whole time, you'll also lose your wife as well.

Vanessa: (advices) Sky, it's better to tell the truth now than losing everything later on. Because once you lose something, you can never achieve it back.

Sky: (agrees) Okay, I'll tell Bloom the truth before it's too late. I know it'll be hard but I need to be strong!

Sky leaves Gardenia and enters the spaceship to go to Euraklyon.