Page 15

Siana: (annoyed) I can't believe mom embarrassed us in front of everyone!!

Arabella: (nervous) It's not such a big deal, she was only concerned about us, and wanted to make sure we were doing fine.

Siana: (frustrated) By treating us like six year olds. Whose mom drops them at high school giving hugs and kisses in front of everyone, especially those cool kids. They saw everything (points at her crush and his friends).

Arabella: (looks at Siana) Calm down Siana, it's only High School, it's not like a red carpet event or something.

Siana: (angrily looks at her sister) It May not be a red carpet event for you but more me, my whole life depends on High school and getting a chance of a life time with him (stares at him in the eyes).

Arabella: (looks at Siana) Why do you keep looking at them. They aren't worth it S.

Siana: (annoyed) Just shush up Ara, you wouldn't understand about love at first sight.

Arabella: (annoyed) Says the girl, who never fell in love.

Siana: (looks angrily at Arabella) You never fell in love either!!

Arabella: (looks at Siana) Did I ever say, I fell in love.

Siana: (annoyed) Oh just shut up Arabella. Roasting me won't give you a life.

Arabella: (yawns) Whatever. We should be heading to class, it's getting late.

Siana: (looks at her crush and his gang) Then how come they aren't going to class yet??!!

Arabella: (frustrated) Well, maybe it's because they don't follow the rules.

Siana: (questions) Then what do they do??? Why do they come here, if they don't follow the rules at all?!!

Arabella: (points at them) They make their own rules. And I expected you to know more than me.

Siana: (shrugs) Then I guess your the big sister by heart.

Arabella: (sighs) Nah.

Siana: (excited ) Let's go follow them.

Arabella: (frustrated) Are you out of your mind?!!! Siana, I thought you'd be more sincere than that.

Siana: (begs) Come on Ara, please!! I really want to get to know him.

Arabella: (annoyed) Can't you get to know him after school.

Siana: Who knows if he'll be here after school, he's a dangerous boy, busy doing dangerous boy things (stares at him happily). So can we please follow him!!! Pleaassse!!!!

Siana begs her sister to the point where she finally says yes.

Arabella: (annoyed) Fine, we'll go see this crush of yours.

Siana: (happy) Thank you, thank you, thank you. (Kisses her sis on the forehead)

Arabella: (feeling awkward) And please, don't ever do that. It's embarrassing.

Siana: (annoyed) Look who's feeling embarrassed now.

Both girls follow Siana's crush and his gang, but they try to make sure no one's looking, or else they'd be caught.

They went passed the school's courtyard and exit.