Page 116

The three of them returned home, and as they went inside, Bloom received a call from Alfea.

Bloom: (talks on her phone) Hello???

Professor Hayley: (happy) Hello your highness, I'm glad I was able to reach you.

Bloom: (confused) But why?? Is everything alright??

Professor Hayley: (excited) You're daughter Arabella has been accepted to Alfea!!

Bloom: (gasps) What?!! Really??

Siana: (concerned) Mom, is everything okay??

Bloom: (calm) Yeah Everything's fine, I just need to tell your sister some good news!!

Arabella: (confused) What good news?? Is everything alright??

Bloom: (happy) Arabella, you've just got accepted to Alfea college for fairies!!

Arabella: (gasps) What?!! Alfea College?!! But what about high school, I barely even finished it?!!

Bloom: (happy) Forget High school sweetheart, Alfea college is way more cooler, and your going to have so many opportunities over there!!

Arabella: (shook) What?!! But what about going to school with my sister and graduating high school and getting a bachelors degree?!!

Bloom: (explains) You'll still be able to visit Siana.

Siana: (shocked) Wait?!! Arabella's going to Alfea and why didn't you even tell me mom?!!

Bloom: (sad) I was going to tell you but I've got distracted with a lot of things and I didn't want you to feel left out.

Siana: (upset) It's fine mom, once you keep secrets from me, you just can't stop can you mom?!!

Arabella: (sad) Wait Siana, don't go, mom kept it a secret from me as well!

Siana: (calm) It doesn't matter Arabella, I'm just happy for you!! Your a fairy and you get to learn more about your amazing powers!!

Arabella: (shook) Really?? It means a lot hearing that from you Siana!!

Siana: (sadly) Yeah I just hope you have a good time there little sis.

Meanwhile, at Jake's House. Jake lied in bed feeling the pain in his abs and feeling upset at Siana. But at the same time he knew it was his fault that her sister was in this mess in the first place.

Zeus: (comforts) It's going to be fine man, just give Siana sometime, after all you did kidnap her sister so I don't blame her.

Jake: (angry) I kidnapped her sister for my sister you doofus!! And because our lives were going to be at stake because of Xavier.

Robbie: (comes with the bandages) Here you go Jakey!! And don't worry I'll wrap it around you!!

Jake: (relieved) Thanks man.

Robbie wrapped the bandage around Jake's abs, and Jake then lied down again feeling too hurt to move.

Mark: (looks at Jake) She must've hit you hard in those abs man!! How do you deal with a girl like her??

Jake: (blushes) Once you get to know an amazing girl like her, would you stop hanging out and being there for her?? She was the best thing that ever happened to me, but don't you dare tell her that!! I'm still upset at her!!

Mark: (freaked out) Got it man, you don't need to tell me twice. I don't want my abs to get punched like that .

Robbie: (laughs) If only you had abs Mark!!

Mark:(frustrated) Hey!! I do have abs right Zeus and Jake??

Jake: (laughs) If you live in a fantasy world then I guess you do!!

Zeus: (laughs) Hey don't look at me Mark, I didn't say anything!!

Mark: (argues) I do have abs, in fact I'll take my shirt off and show you right now!!

Jake: (nervous look) Umm that isn't necessary mate, we're good!!

   Meanwhile at Gardenia———-
Arabella was getting her stuff ready to head to Gardenia. Siana sadly looks at her sister packed her stuff. Deep down Arabella didn't want to go to Alfea with everything else going on. If the fairies and staff in Alfea knew about her alternative identity as a killer, then she'd be banned from there.

   A few minutes later Bloom comes in and sees Siana sadly looking at Arabella as she was packing her stuff.

Bloom: (advices) Go talk to Arabella, and tell her how you feel.

Siana: (sadly) I can't, if I do it'll keep her from going and you want her to go and explore her powers even more, and so does she deep down.

Bloom: (comforts) Look I am sorry for forcing her to leave, but I want her to learn more about her powers and I myself don't want her to leave either. So come on Siana, say goodbye now because if you don't you'll regret it later.

Siana: (annoyed) Okay fine I'll say goodbye.