four

-

-

Seoul, South Korea

-

Flashes of lights blinded him as he waved to the press at the airport...

This was the downside to being so famous. Constantly being followed and the invasion of privacy was something Donghyuck would never get used to.

He really did love his fans with all of his heart.

He plastered a smile as he posed for the right then the left than the center. It was choreographed since he watched K-Pop idols do it all the time. He simply followed along.

"C' mon Donghyuck-shi," Coach Lee appeared next to him and they walked down the street where the police were lined up blocking reporters from getting to him.

They continued walking into the airport only to be lead by airport security into a secret corridor. Following the maze of halls, they reached a security check.

He placed his two baggages on the belt as he took off his face mask and belt. He walked straight through and didn't have any trouble. The usual check of the blades of his skates, but it wasn't a problem for Donghyuck.

He was lead to the plane where he boarded first into the first class area of the plane. Donghyuck put his head back and waited for the other people of his flight to get on.

-

Vancouver, Canada

-

"Canada Air's flight from Vancouver to Quebec is calling final boarding at Terminal-"

"HURRY YOUR ASS UP MARK!!" Gabe yelled as the two were running to their gate from the bathroom, "JUST THINK OF DONGHYUCK-"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!" Mark replies in the same manner as he sprints ahead of Gabe.

The two reach the gate just in time as they bring out their boarding passes and get on the plane. The two reach their seats with Johnny looking at his phone sitting in the furthermost seat.

"Finally," Johnny didn't spare a glance, "I thought you two weren't going to make it."

"Well, we're here," Gabe gasped as he plopped down into his seat in the middle and Mark took the last seat in the row.

The plane was full of tourists, business people, and other members of the trio's hockey team.

"Hey, Mark," Gabe whispered, "Are you actually gay for Donghyuck? I know you haven't told your parents yet but-"