thirty-two

-

-

Seoul, South Korea

-

The peaceful silence of the bedroom was cut by the sound of honking horns and footsteps of the apartment hallway...

On the bed laid two boys who still had their clothes on from earlier in the evening. The one boy's blue jacket was falling off as he clinging onto the boy whose mouth was slightly opened. Slowly, the koala-like boy moved closer as his one leg draped onto the other.

The one who was underneath groaned and his eyes slowly opened to see the sun peaking into the apartment. He closed his eyes on instinct before he moved his head to look at the boy beside him. 

"Hyuck-ah," the boy was trying his best to move the draped leg. "Wake up, please."

Donghyuck groaned lightly but didn't move.

"I'll have to attack you if you don't get your leg off me," His eyes moved to look at the brown-haired boy.

"Doubt you can attack me."

Soon, the older below flipped to his side allowing Donghyuck's leg to hit the bed. Mark advanced closer and started kissing his boyfriend's face and all over. 

From his neck, ear, to cheeks, Donghyuck was giggling as Mark attacked him with kisses.

"This-"

He kissed Donghyuck's forehead quickly as the boy below was as red as a cherry.

"-Is-"

He kissed Donghyuck's blushing cheeks.

"-Your-"

He kissed his scrunched nose.

"-Punishment."

Mark went very close to Donghyuck's lips but didn't connect. Their breaths were meeting and it was very tempting not to connect the whole way.

Donghyuck opened his eyes to be met with the older. 

Their hair and clothes were tousled but the two would find each other very handsome. The rays of sunlight made each boy smile brightly.

Their brown eyes stared at each other as they waited to see who would react first. 

"You know you were speaking English, right?" Donghyuck's eyes twinkled in the morning sun.