twelve

-

-

Quebec, Canada

-

His fingers ran through the light brown fur of the plushie as his eyes seem to make hearts looking at the plushie...

"So, a fanboy?" Coach Lee questioned.

"No, a friend," Donghyuck corrected as he continued walking to the skater's lounge where he would be waiting for the results, "Mark Lee."

"I see," Coach Lee eyed the boy before pulling the curtain back, "Well, I'm positive I can give this back to you."

Coach Lee reaches into her right pocket in her black jacket to show Donghyuck's phone. The boy rushed quickly to grab it before thanking her.

When he entered the room, Alexander Samarin and Cha Junhwan were seated, watching Shoma Uno skate to his free skate.

The three skaters exchanged 'congratulations' before Donghyuck sat down on a black sofa closest to him.

Donghyuck looked at his phone briefly before seeing a certain text from someone.

Canada Mark 17:09

'You did amazing tonight! I'm glad you liked the plushie and tell me what you named it'

Donghyuck smiled at his text and decided to text his reply after Shoma was finished.

So far, Shoma was doing great. According to Junhwan, Shoma had only messed up his first jump.

He squeezed the moose lightly as he saw Shoma mess up on his second to last jumping pass. A simple hand going down was already a negative Grade of Execution.

Donghyuck didn't know if he felt bad or happy for Shoma messing his program. He never wanted to wish ill about another person, but his competitive side was kicking in. He really wanted to stay in the lead and win this competition.

For Mark.

Donghyuck looked at the moose's eyes one last time before thinking of a name for the moose.

-

Mark couldn't help but frown when he saw the scores of Shoma.

Yes, the boy was talented but- Donghyuck.

Ok, he was being very biased.