1

Introducing Thea
Thea
Thea is the daughter of Hugh Jackman
Thea acts but not as much as her dad
Movies/ TV shows she's been in: Cinderella as Cinderella, The Greatest Showman as Anne Wheeler

Thea wants to be like her dad but she also wants to be a singer/ songwriter. She has been on AGT but never got past the 1st round so she gave up on that dream. When Thea was 19 she moved to the UK to support him in his next movie but she ended up staying to work on Cinderella.

When Thea was young she was an outcast at her school. She got bullied for who skinny she was so she got very suicidal so her dad took her out of school and took her with him everywhere he went.

Thea is now 25 years old and still follows her dad around and helps him with different movies and projects.

I am aware that Taron and other people in this story have significant others and I respect that.  And I also know that the beautiful Zendaya is the real Anne Wheeler and the amazing Lily James is the true Cinderella but for the sake of this story Thea is going to take their place. Sorry the timeline is kinda wacky so it starts out in 2016 then goes from there lol.

————————————————————
Just a heads up I am horrible at upload so I'm planning on writing 2 chapters at a time then releasing them.

The length of the chapter will depend on how motivated I am so I'm sorry if there is a very short chapter in this book!

♥️
P. S this is the only authors note there will be in this story.