7

Thea's POV
The next two weeks of work was really crazy. We got 2 scenes done and wrapped which was nice and I was excited for our 2 weeks off next week. I think Taron and I are going to go back to the UK to do some touristy things but that probably means going to my house and watching movies all day. Very touristy right?

" hey love." Taron said walking up behind me.

" hey T what's up." I said turning to face him.

" nothing much I just came to see my beautiful girl." He said kissing my cheek.

" ugh you are such a dork and it just makes you more of a dork with those glasses and wig on." I said laughing.

" thanks love I appreciate it." He said in a very sarcastic way.

" oh stop it you know I love you." I said tapping his nose.

" I know you do. And I love you too." He said giving me the " Eddie smile".

" ok that smile makes me melt inside." I said putting my arm around his side.

" good." He said kissing my head

" well baby I need to get back to work I love you and I'll see you later." I said walking away.

Before I could get 3 inches if that away from Taron he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

" you forgot something." He said looking down at me.

" oh did I? What is it that I forgot?" I asked knowing exactly what he wanted.

" a kiss." He said pouting

" stop it." I said pushing his chin up and kissing him on the lips.

" better?" I asked

" yep." He said letting me leave.

After work
• still Thea's POV •

When I got to the hotel after work my dad told me that he was going to be going to the US for the 2 weeks for work related things so I helped him pack his bags and say goodbye.

" goodbye my sweetness." My dad said hugging me goodbye

" goodbye dad. I love you so much please don't get into trouble." I said back

" I won't I promise. But you have to promise me that I won't be a grandpa when I get back young lady." He said looking into my eyes.

" You be won't I promise!!" I said pushing him away.

" well I better go." My dad said leaving his hotel room.

" alrighty bye dad." I said as he walked out.

I was standing in his room alone. That feeling never felt good in my body. I'm so sacred of being left alone. I'm afraid of someone loving me then out of nowhere disappearing . That scares the hell out of me.

I quickly left the room and ran to Taron's.

When I got to his door I could hear someone's voice inside that wasn't Taron's.

When I walked in my heart sank.

The sight I saw was Taron making out with some other girl.

" I can't believe you." I said as I felt tears run down my face.

" Thea it's not what it looks like." Taron said walking up to me.

" oh really. So you mean to tell me that you and this girl aren't making out in your hotel room because that's what I saw." I said walking away from him.

" Thea I promise it was a mistake." He said trying to grab my hand but I pulled away.

" you are so full of it Egerton. Don't call me. Don't text me and don't even think about showing up at my house next week." I said opening the door and slamming it shut and running back to my room.

I could hear Taron run after me but I quickly opened my door and shut it.

I sat against my door. I started to sob. I didn't care if the people in the room next to me could hear me.

" Thea baby let me in please we need to talk about this." Taron said knocking at my door.

" what is there to talk about Taron. You dated me for 2 weeks. 2 weeks and who knows how long you have been cheating on me. I want you to know that this hurts. It f*cking HURTS. I loved you so much. I want you to know that what you just did ruined me. Taron David Egerton I hope that this girl can love you more than I did because I guess I wasn't enough for you." I said sobbing throughout my 
" speech"

" Thea I" He started but i interrupted him by opening the door.

" save it. I'm going home." I said pushing him out of the way and making my way to the lobby to check out for the next 2 weeks.

A/n
Hey guys sorry for the long wait!! And sorry for the short chapter!

The next chapter will have a lot of time skips because I have so much planned it's just hard to get it all in lol.

Like and comment!!