3

When Thea and her father got to the airport they were immediately instructed to go through the back door because of paparazzi.

Once they got inside they met up with their bodyguard and they all made their way to check in their bags and go through security.

Thea leaned over to her dad and said " do I look at the paparazzi if they ask me to?"

Her father replied with " it doesn't really matter. I usually look at one or two."

Thea just nodded her head and moved forward in the line to check her bag in.

✌🏼time skip cuz I'm lazy ✌🏼
When they got onto the plane they both got something to drink. Thea got a water and her father got a Coke.

Once their drinks arrived Thea put her AirPods in and started to listen to Elton John and Queen. Her father opened his laptop and started to research his character for this movie.

They both fell asleep.

Taron's POV
When I got done texting Thea I grabbed my water bottle and my book from my backpack and I started to read. But I couldn't because my mind kept going back to Thea. I understand that I haven't fully met her nor do I know if she's even nice but she is so pretty and from her texts she seems really nice.

I closed my book and got out my phone. I opened up Instagram and started to look through Hugh Jackman's page because why not. And I cam across this picture

And it said " my beautiful little girl just finished up Cinderella

And it said
" my beautiful little girl just finished up Cinderella. So stop whatever you are doing and watch it."

I know I told Thea that she did amazing in it but to be honest I never watched the movie so I put my phone away and looked on my planes movies and they didn't have it so I pulled out my laptop and found it on a movie streaming app.

Thea's POV
I woke up to our plane shaking a little bit. So I tried to fall back asleep but it was no use because 1. I'm hungry and 2. I'm hungry. I pulled out some Chex Mix and started to look on Instagram. I found myself looking at Taron's Instagram and I found this picture

And it said" hey guys I just finished up Kingsman Secret Service! I would love for you guys to check it out!"

And it said
" hey guys I just finished up Kingsman Secret Service! I would love for you guys to check it out!"

I remember my dad had mentioned this movie to me but I never got the chance to watch it. I believe he said that it's downloaded on our computer.

I sat my phone down as looked in my bag to see if the laptop was in there but it wasn't so I looked over at my dad and it was on his tray table. I quickly and silently grabbed it then switched my AirPods to the computer and started the movie.

Taron's POV
The movie finished and I absolutely love it. Thea was SUCH AN AMAZING CINDERELLA!!! And I remembered Richard Madden from something but I can't remember where. Anyway Thea is absolutely stunning and such an amazing actress. I can't wait to meet her!

Thea's POV
I just finished the movie and I really liked it. Taron is an amazing actor. But I'm going to be completely honest.....that wink killssssss meeeeeeeeee! I really hope there will a second Kingsman movie in the future. And I am now adopting a pug and naming him JB...