❅❈ 1 ❈❅

I looked at the main building of SM. I still could not believe I got an opportunity to work as SM's one of the lyric writers, even if it's part time. If they are impressed by my work, I'll be made a full timer. And what is better than that?

I had randomly sent a few lyrics to SM's official page when they had openly given a notice for searching new lyric writers. Can you believe it? Only 4 persons got chosen to as part timers and I am one of them!

What's more interesting is, my favourite group and bias works for SM. NCT. And my bias? Na Jaemin from NCT Dream. I walk up to the reception and give my ID. She quickly recognizes me and tells me to meet the manager in 3rd floor, Room A-1.

I casually walk over to the room as soon as I come out of the elevator. I was about to slide the door open to the manager's room when someone opened it and came out. I looked up to see who it was and my breath almost got caught on my throat. It was none other than Na Jaemin.

"Oh, sorry did I shock you or something?" he said flashing his charming half smile as he looked at me.

"N-No I..." I didn't even get to complete my sentence when the manager called me in.

"Oh is that you L/N Y/N?" he called out. Jaemin looked at him and right back at me.

"Yes!" I said hurriedly.

"Don't stand there. Come in." said the manager and Jaemin made way for me to go in. I bowed to him as I tried to hide my blush and headed in.

"You are one of the part timers who was hired..." he trailed off looking at my documents as I silently said, "Ye."

"You are assigned to work on the lyrics for NCT Dream for their next come back." he stated. "If they are good enough. You may be hired as a full timer, you never know." he said.

My eyes slightly widened as a little smile crept on my face. I was really going to work on NCT Dream's lyrics for their new come back! I was the happiest person to have ever existed right now.

I was about to leave when the manager called me again. "Ah Y/N-ssi!"

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"We have no vacant dorms currently for you to stay, so you will be staying in NCT Dream's dorm, and since NCT 127 and WayV are busy in their World Tour and China promotions, they won't be here." he said. "It's SM Building No. 4, Floor no. 5. The whole."

What? My eyes widened with shock as his words sank in me. Should I be happy!? I'm going to stay with NCT Dream! My face burned bright red. There was so much excitement in me to meet all of them and a huge ton of shyness because I was going to meet Na Jaemin.... Again.

A/N : So this was the start and expect it to escalate soon 😉😉

–To be continued...