♡ Appreciation ♡

First off, I think I'll start with an apology to delay the last and final chapter so much. (But you know that's the interesting part where you wait for it!!)
But yeah, I hope it was worth it ♡♡

Secondly, since The Way I Love You had officially come to an end, I'd like to thank all my readers for reading it throughout! All of you have been the best companions an author would ever want and honestly, I love to read your comments!

Special thanks to ItzAori who has been the most supportive of this book and has also helped in some nooks and corners :)
You have been an amazing reader and a companion through out my story.

Next, I'd like to thank Emmanuellaxxiii for being such an enthusiastic and cool reader. Your comments were honestly a motivation booster! Thank you for choosing and supporting this story throughout!

Last but not the least I'd like to thank Jaeminlele and glactictoes for being such a wonderful readers. Thank you for giving your love and adding your humour to my story!

And all my beautiful readers! I love you so much for supporting my story!! You guys are the best and don't pay heed to those who say otherwise! It's been great to have your company in this journey of The Way I Love You and one thing I'd like to tell you is,

The Way I Love You is by creating further more good stories for y'all to enjoy!

Lastly, this story was inspired by the drama "The Way I Hate You/How to Hate You" casting Na Jaemin and Kim Ji In as the main characters.

Jaemin looked so different here that I couldn't help but be like............. And so this story is the product of its impact of me.

With love,
Sana (´ε` )♡