❅❈ 15 ❈❅

A/N : Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! I'm back!! I told you I'll be back with a better chapters now so I am back with a BANG! I hope you feel like that though... Hehe... Anyway! On with the story :)

Buzz. Renjun looks at his mobile screen which was buzzing.

"Hello?"

"Yes. Yes... Sure. We'll be there." said Renjun shortly before hanging up.

We were all looking at him with questioning eyes as he looked up. "Hey guys, we gotta record the song Your Smile." he said. "Jaemin since you had already done recording, you don't have to come. Okay we gotta go. Bye Y/N." he said standing up followed by the others.

Jisung and Chenle gave a smirk as they left which I couldn't comprehend. Jeno left giving Jaemin an eye smile.

After they left, we were the only ones left. There was an awkward silence between us as both of us looked anywhere but at each other.

"Uh... Do you want any sweet dish?" Jaemin was the first to break through the silence.

"Huh? Oh.." I looked up almost tongue tied as I had again spaced out. Just thinking about staying all alone with Jaemin made me act so stupid... I was with him for real now.

"Ahh I will order. Cookie and Cream?" he asked giving me a small smile making him look so elegant which also made a smile creep up on my face as I nodded. "Hm."

He had gone out to place the order and came back after a few minutes with two cookie and cream ice creams. "Here." he said giving one to as I grinned like a baby at the sight of the ice cream making him chuckle at my reaction. I blushed, "What?"

"Nothing. It's just... You're like a cute baby." he said with a smile as he dug his spoon in his ice cream. "Eat up before it melts." he said.

You have already melted my heart.

*✲゚*。✧٩۶*✲゚*。✧

After we were done eating, he offered to walk me home.

"You sure?" I asked. "It's alright.."

"I insist." he says giving his sweet smile. My heart fluttered just at the thought of walking by his side. Even if it's not the first time but still I could not stop feeling this way.

As we walked along the pedestrian street, I noticed that the sunlight was slowly gone. I looked up to see the grey clouds had covered the blue sky as a slightly more stronger wind started blowing by. "Looks like its going to rain." said Jaemin looking up as well.

I could not help but smile, "Why don't you like this weather? It's so ideal."

He looked at me for a second with an unreadable look and then raised an eyebrow as his lips formed a half smile. "What's so ideal?"

Now that actually caught me off gaurd as I looked back at the ground and away. Every girl at one point of time in her life has always dreamt of this ideal scenario where it's raining and she and her lover get caught up without an umbrella, and he offers her his jacket or something after playing catch and admiring the cold beads of water of the rain that kissed their skin.

"What's the ideal thing you're talking about?" Jaemin asked again making me blush further as I tried to hide my face with my hair falling over. I knew that he knew exactly what I meant. After all, he's Na Jaemin.

"You know it. Stop acting clueless." I finally rolled my eyes as I spoke to him, trying to show my confident side as I walked further leaving him a little behind to catch up.