❅❈ 3 ❈❅

(Jaemin POV)

I could not comprehend why. She doesn't even know me yet she loves me? That's insane. I went over to where the boys were.

"Oh Jaemin you're here!" said Chenle when he saw me. "What is Y/N doing?"

"She's asleep." I reply shortly.

"Hmm she must be tired." said Jeno. I don't say anything.

The rest of the day passed with me and the boys joking in the cafe and later when we came back to the dorm, Y/N was not in the room anymore.
"Where's Y/N?" Jisung wondered as we shrugged.

"Oh you guys are back?" Y/N appeared from the kitchen.

"What are you doing there?" said Renjun as he walked over to her.

"Um I was a bit hungry so I made cup noodles for myself hehe." she giggles and scratches the back if her neck.
"But we don't have cup noodles. Where did you get it?" Renjun eyed us suspiciously, if we ever got it in without him knowing and we shook our heads.

"I had brought some cup noodles with me. They're easy to make and I love them!" Y/N said with dreamy eyes and the others giggled.

"Told you to join us in the cafe." Jeno chuckled and Y/N just smiled.

"Let's call it a day." I finally said. Generally even though our timings our to sleep by 11, we don't do so. But today I think we should really call it a day.

"Aww so early Jaemin??" Chenle whined.

"Y/N must me tired!" I tried to reason, still avoiding Y/N's gaze on me.

"Y/N are you tired?" Chenle asks her as she shook her head. "Nope."

"See Jaemin-ah, she's not even sleepy!" said Chenle.

I was about to reply when Y/N replied before me. "Chenle, we should go to bed. Jaemin must be tired! They practiced a lot today! Let's talk tomorrow!"

Soon after that no one said anything as we headed to our respective bedrooms wishing each other good night. I think Y/N stared at me like something is wrong but I can't care less at the moment.

*✲゚*。✧٩۶*✲゚*。✧

We were casually lying down on our bed when Jeno spoke up, "Isn't Y/N fun?"

"Hmm" I hummed.

"What happened Jaemin? You seem a bit down from the time you came joined us in the cafe. Did something happen between you two?" he enquired.

I drew a heavy sigh and look away. "Not literally but yes." I said reluctantly.

"Huh?" Jeno looked at me straight, his focus totally on me.

"The things is... She actually loves me." I said softly.

"Did she confess to you?" Jeno questioned.

"Ani." I reply. Then I told him what had happened and he sighs.

"Jaemin don't you think bias means that she loves you?" said Jeno.

"But Jeno we don't even know each other. It's so absurd. I mean we are biases of so many girls but come on they do have a crush on someone with whom they know they can date or go out or at least know each other!" I try to reason out with Jeno.

We're idols and yes, many people love us but they do have a boyfriend, girlfriend, crush etc.

"Maybe she's just wrote it just like that. For her bias you know..." Jeno says trying to ease me up.