❅❈ 11 ❈❅

A/N : Yoooo!! I'm back 😁😁😁

(Your POV)

"Jaemin ah stop being so angry like a kid! Let's go shopping! New Year's coming up, let's go!!" I whined as a grumpy Jaemin looked at me with a pouty face. We had fought over something, I don't remember and now I was trying my best to convince him.

It was no secret that Jaemin likes me. Everybody knew that... But he did not know that I like him too. A lot in fact.

He suddenly became all lively as he smiled cutely. "Where shall we go?" he asked.

I chuckled as I pulled him out with me.

I was wearing this really comfortable pinkish purple dress and going around the mall looking for stuff as Jaemin went to hunt off for his own clothes. I don't know what happened, but suddenly we were running around the whole mall, him running after me to catch me as our laughter echoed in the whole floor. Soon he caught me from behind by my waist and pulled me closer to him. We were still laughing gleefully. It was so joyful with him. I was about to turn around and finally confess to him that I like him too when...

*✲゚*。✧٩۶*✲゚*。✧

I open my drowsy eyes as I look around to absorb in my new place. Right, last day I had called the manager and agreed to work on my next assignment and also came to move in to my own dorm. Then I cried to sleep...

That reminds me... This thing of me and Jaemin running around all happily was just a dream. I shake off my sleep as I get up to go get ready.

Later that day I go to Red Velvet and I was honestly very happy to be greeted with cookies which they baked last night during their V-Live.

"Oh welcome Y/N! We heard you write amazing songs!" said Irene as she welcomed me with Yeri and Wendy on her sides.

I giggled. But Jaemin helped me too.

"So here's the concept of our new come back." said Seulgi as she handed me a file. As usual what I thought. Another cute come back.

"How about living your dream?" I suggest as I go through the concept details. Their eyes widen in amusement as they all clap. "Woah! You're fast!" said Seulgi. "And pretty talented!" Joy added making me shy.

*✲゚*。✧٩۶*✲゚*。✧

(3rd Person POV)

(After a few days)

Chenle and Jisung were actually disgusted with what Jaemin had done. They missed Y/N a lot.

"I had even planned Mission 3 and 4 for Y/N..." Chenle mumbled sadly.

Jisung looked up at his friend. "Do you think she's alright?"

Chenle shrugged. "I never knew by telling her I was going to make such a big blunder..."

"It's not your fault.." Jisung said leaning on the table.

Meanwhile Renjun walked in as he took a seat beside Chenle. "Hey.." he said awkwardly. They looked daggers at him. He must have noticed so he spoke up, "Stop judging me! Jaemin told that to me and made me promise not to tell anyone... How could I just say that!?"