❅❈ 19 ❈❅

We stayed the same way for sometime more. I wanted to stay in his embrace forever like this. Jaemin soothingly rubbed his hand in small circles on my back making me feel such warmth and pleasure.

I was not upset anymore about the awards. It really did not matter anymore. Staying in his embrace felt like a mega prize to me. My cheeks flushed red and I enjoyed the warmth and comfort of his hug. He himself did not budge waiting for me I guess.

I slowly and reluctantly moved away and looked up at him. "Thank you." I whispered with a small smile and flushed cheeks.

Jaemin smiled showing his perfect white teeth and spoke. "It was nothing, anything to make you feel better." he said.
I blushed even more as I looked at the ground my eyes wandering here and there. I crossed my arms thinking of saying something to cut out the awkward silence.

"Alright then... If you're feeling better now, I'll go back inside..." said Jaemin trailing off, putting his hands in his pockets once and out again.

"No wait!!!" I exclaimed speedily as I grabbed his arm tightly and stood in front of him. Jaemin was a bit surprised from my behaviour.

He cocked an eyebrow questioningly and stared at me, scanning my face for any kind of answer.

"Uh... I told you I'll give you my answer later..." I trailed rubbing my hands against each other a bit nervously, my eyes landing everywhere bug him.

Jaemin's eyes lit up as a small blush made its way on his perfect facial features and even he nervously bit his lip and tried to chuckle. "Ah... You don't have to, if you want..."

"I wrote my song for you." I said suddenly.

His eyebrows knit in confusion.

"I mean, you had dared me... Remember?" I asked.

Jaemin's lips formed an 'o' and he nodded with a warm smile. "I'd love to hear it." he said.

"First off," I continued with a slight embarrassed blush. "I'm not really good at singing so don't laugh." I said with an embarrassed chuckle as he landed his right arm on my shoulder. "I won't ever judge you."

I nodded and looked down a bit before closing my eyes and starting off with my song. My feelings for him.

(A/N : I'm really sorry, even though I love to write song lyrics, I am just being lazy lmao)

All our memories flooded my mind and I smiled ever so slightly as I sang with my not so magical voice. From the first day we met by colliding into each other outside the SM Manager's office to the day when I first went to their dorm and the guys teased me because Jaemin was my bias and he protected me. The day I felt so heartbroken when I saw he likes somebody else and even worse when I got to know that was just a fake to keep me away. That day when I forgave him because he looked so sad and desperate, the times we spent in the ramen shop and when we played like toddlers in the rain. Everything... Each and every memory was painted in my memory like canvas.

When I completed my song, I opened my eyes slowly taking my time. I felt ecstatic and overwhelmed all at the same time. I bit my lip and then looked up at Jaemin.

He looked at me with a small smile, as if amused and shook his head chuckling a bit.

"That..." he trailed off making me blush.

"I completed my dare." I said not getting the right words to express. I wanted to say a simple 'I love you' but I felt too shy to speak those three words. I looked down searching the ground my insides burning hot in embarrassment.

I feel Jaemin wrap his arms around my shoulders and pull me towards him, until the gap between our bodies closed. He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck but I was too nervous to even make a move. "Should I take that as you love me too?" he chuckled against my neck, his hot breath tingling on my skin.

I gulped and nodded softly hugging him back. My arms wrapped around his torso and burry my head into his chest, too embarrassed to look up.

I felt him smile and breathe in the silence for some time before he spoke up. His voice sounding muffled against my neck. "So yes or no?" he asks. Pretty confident by now of my answer.

"Yes." I say finally looking up at him. My cheeks flushed red. I felt like we were the two main characters of a romantic Hollywood movie, only thing left might have been a sweet music playing in the background.

Jaemin smiles at me and lays his head against mine. "Stop me if you don't want but..." he spoke as softly as possible. Almost a whisper.

Soon enough I feel his face inching closer to mine and before I knew, his lips touched mine. He waited a bit before moving them as I stood rooted on my spot. The warmth of his lips soon reached me. The kiss lasted for a short while. It was delicate and sweet.

When he pulled away, I smiled a bit and pecked his lips again getting on my tiptoes, my smile getting more cheeky. Jaemin laughed a bit looking at me. Our moment was interrupted by a voice.

"What is happening here???"

–To be continued...