Where are you? -1

Toni's POV
I was sitting down at math waiting for Cheryl, she was normally sitting down in front of me and we would trade notes. She hasn't been to school all this week and I start getting worried. The bell rang and school was over but I had cheerleading. I didn't really sign up because I liked cheerleading I signed up because Cheryl was there. Hey don't blame me, my parents said to always follow your dreams. Haha I suck at these stuff. But anyways I told veronica what was on my mind. "Hey toni what's up?" She said. "Have you seen cheryl around? She hasn't been here all week and I'm starting to get worried." I say. "Maybe we should ask her mom or maybe she's sick, what do you say? Skip cheer and go to thistle house?" She says with a smirk. "Hell yeah!" I say, we make ourselves down the bleachers into Veronica car. Then on our way to thistle house. Cheryl please be safe.
Cheryl's POV
I'm at the sisters of quiet mercy and I am scared of everyone. I just wanna be with Toni and be hers. I don't understand why my mother is so homophobic that she had to send me her. Just then I was thinking on my bed the nuns came to my room with shots and needles. I quickly got terrified. "It's okay cheryl, we'll make you all better and get rid of that deviant behavior of yours. The nun said. She took me outside and told me it was 'movie night' I groaned and she pushed me in the room. I groan and sit down, far away from kids, as the movie started I could tell it was about being gay is a bad thing. I'm here with a bunch of gay kids and crying my eyes out. No one loves me enough to save me. Please someone help me.
Toni's POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES JUST SOMEWHERE." I scream at Penelope. I was frustrated with her because she kept telling me she sent Cheryl off somewhere where they can 'fix her'. "YOU ARE A FUCKING CUNT IM OUT OF HERE AND WHEN I FIND CHERYL BLOSSOM I WILL END YOU." I say, I grab Veronica and wan to her car and we get in. "You okay there tiny?" She asks. "No shit I'm not I'm fucking pissed." I say madly. "Watch your language. Never seen you like this before." "I'm sorry I'm just mad, I shouldn't have left Cheryl alone how can I be so stupid?" I say hitting my head on the back seat. "Your not stupid okay? It's not your fault, we'll find her. Let's sleep on it first we need to rest, even though it's spring break doesn't mean we can't get a lot of sleep. I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?"She says. I nodd and walk to my trailer. Oh cheryl where are you?