You? Why do you like me?

Cheryl is the 'nerd' of the school, quiet but has lots of friends, embarrassed and smart. On the other hand there's toni. The bad girl from the 'wrong side of the tracks' she smokes, drinks, and is in a gang. Will that all stop if cheryl blossom is there for her?
-----------------
Cheryl's POV
I walk into my high school. I see Toni Topaz with her serpents jacket smoking. I didn't like that she smoked, or that she was drinking. But it wasn't anything for me to help her, she's just the popular and bad girl of the high school, while I'm the quiet awkward nerd that has friends but doesn't talk to them. Toni always caught my eye but I never had an interest in girls a lot. My mother always said it was, 'wrong' and that it was a 'sin' but I really didn't believe a word she said, she looked back and me and smirked, I quickly blushed then the bell rang.
**At lunch
I was sitting with Betty and Veronica for lunch today. Then Archie came up to me. Veronica Ex boyfriend, I could tell why she broke up with him, he is such a dick. "Hey pretty lady what's up?" He said with a smirk. I try to pull away but he kept his hand on my face. "Get off of me archie." I say. "Yeah leave her alone!" Betty and Veronica yell. He makes me stand up. Right next to the serpent table. Shit. Toni's watching. "You are now my girlfriend. I bet you want me inside of you huh." He says smugly he hugs me tight and tries to kiss me. "GET OFF ARCHIE!" I yell. Then I get Toni's attention. "Andrews get off please." She says in a soft but dangerous voice. He drops me causing me to fall off the ground. "What are you gonna do about pink?" He said. "I'm gonna best your ass off. So get the fuck out and leave cheryl ALONE." She says. I blush because she protected me and she winked. He just scoffed and walked away.
Toni's POV
"Can I talk to you in the bathroom Cheryl?" I asked her. "Sure" She said quietly. I liked the way she was quiet. And I liked her. When we were half way from the bathroom Cheryl broke the silence. "H- Hey t- thanks for for S- standing up for M- me." She says. I stop us. "You don't have to thank me for anything." I smile. I kiss her forehead and she blushes like a tomato which made me laugh. We reached the bathroom and went to a stall. "I really like you cheryl." I say. She had a confused face and I laugh. "Me? Why do you like me? Nobody likes me." She says. "Oh well I do and you can't change my mind." I laugh and tap her nose. "I don't care if I didn't know you long enough. I just wanna be with you." I say grabbing her hand. "I like you to toni. But." She says. She takes of her ponytail and let her wavy hair fall to her shoulders. Amazing. And beautiful. I thought to myself. "Your drooling Topaz." She says giggling. I wipe my mouth. "Okay what were you about to say?" I ask. "Okay. I will be your girlfriend but." She starts. "But?" I say. "You have to STOP smoking and STOP drinking. I don't want my girlfriend to have problems in the future." She smiles. "Awww your already worrying about me." I say in a baby voice. She rolls her eyes then laughs. "Can I keep you?" I whisper. "Yes." She whispers back. I kiss her forehead. "But we cant tell anyone yet, okay?" She says. "Fine with me Cher." I say. This is a moment I will never forget.
**2 years later
"Babe wake up you have a text message from some girl named Olivia?" She says. I quickly shot up and grabbed the phone from her hand. "Watch it Topaz!" She growls. I growl back but in a fun way. I open the text.
Olivia✌️- Sup Topaz, serpent party today you coming?
Me- drinking and smoking? 😒
Olivia✌️- Yeah you already know. You haven't been to one in like a year!
Me- my girl doesn't want me to drink or smoke oli.
Olivia✌️- come on you can't just hold back!
Me- I'll go but I won't drink nor smoke.
Olivia✌️- okay be here at 6.
Me- okay bye.
I turn off my phone. "Awww what a loyal girlfriend." Cheryl says in a baby voice. "Well since I'm a loyal girlfriend, can I go to the serpent partyyyy?" I ask her in the same tone. "Yeah you can. Expect you don't drink-" I stop her. "And smoke I got you." I tell her. I push her off the bed and she falls up before I run to that side. "I told you I got you." I say with a smirk. She sits me on the top of her and we make out. Her lips are soft and caring and gentle. Words can't explain. I got off. "Tease." She says. "I know." I reply.
**at the serpent party.
"Hey tiny, haven't been here in a while no?" Sweetpea asked me. "No haven't really." I smiled.
(Sorry for these skips lol)
**halfway through the serpent party.
I hear punching by the bar table and everyone makes a crowd around it. It's sweetpea and fangs. They must be drunk. I put a hand on my face. And go through the crowd to break them apart. "STOP IT BOYS!" I yell going in between them but they kept fighting and since I was in between I got punched. I run back to my trailer to cheryl.
Cheryl's POV
I was reading my book until someone rapidly knock the door. I open it to see a bruised Toni. She quickly lays down in The couch. "tones who did this?" I ask. "Sweetpea and fangs, but they were drunk so don't blame them." She tells me. Then I hear noises from outside. "Ghoulies." I say quietly. "Toni go to the bathroom and lock yourself in." I demand her. "But Cheryl you could get killed." She told me. "Toni listen to me. If I die. Live on you life. Now go to the bathroom!" I whisper yell. I go outside with a gun. Then all the ghoulies look at me. "I'm bait bitches." I smirk. Then I run to make them follow me. I get cuts from the pocket knifes they use and I finally reached the white wrym and the ghoulies ran away. Then my eyes start getting heavy. The last thing I hear is FP screaming. "TONI!" Then the lights went out.
Toni's POV
There I was. Looking at my cut up girlfriend. At the hospital. She might die from all the blood loss. But I had to stay strong for her.
"Cheryl, I know tonight has been a rough night for the both of us. So please come back. I need you more then anything. I love you" I cried. Her monitor that tracks her heart beat stops beating. I yell for the doctor. They quickly came in and her body started going up and down.
**2 days later.
I haven't ate, slept or even drank anything I was worried for Cheryl. I was practically living at the hospital till the doctor gave me some news.. "Toni, I'm sorry but Cheryl didn't make it." The doctor said. I went into a ball then Veronica came over to me and hugged me. "She tried her hardest T. She did." She says.
**cheryls funeral
I went up to say the things I miss about Cheryl. I didn't believe it.
"I know cheryl tried her hardest to help me. I know cheryl tried to protect me. And I know cheryl more then anyone. She was the one to make sure you were okay even if she wasn't okay. She told me to stop smoking and drinking because it might've killed me. I always will miss her smile and how she laughs. How she makes jokes and cries about them being so funny. We love her so much. Or at least some of you. Thank you for coming here." I told everyone. I had tears in my eyes and so did betty and Veronica. This was a sad day.
1 year later
"Hey Cheryl, it's been a year since you died. I hope your happy up there in heaven. I'm doing fine over here on earth though. It's been good. I've been missing you a lot. I miss kissing you and hugging you. I actually kinda wear your sweatshirts just to remember how you smell. I take all of your stuff now. But I really really miss you cheryl. I- I know you told me to live on with my life but I can't. I feel like this is my fault but you don't want me to do anything. Y- you want me to live my life to the fullest. I love you a lot Cheryl. Thanks for being here with me and watching over me. But Cheryl. Please come back to me." I say next to her grave. Love you cheryl blossom. Forever and always.
A/N
Hey long chapter, sorry for the skips part. Because this is a one shot lmao but hope you enjoyed. ✌️
(Word count: 1572)