your back !|17

Cheryls POV:
Don't you just love when your girlfriend is in LA with her family over thanksgiving break and will only come back on the 23rd of December? Hi, im Cheryl Blossom and I have to deal with this. sadly. You know what, ill just text her right now . i have nothing better to do.

Me: Babbbyyy
Toni Topaz 😍💍: Yessss

Me: im bored and i miss you :(

Toni Topaz 😍💍: im sorry baby at least just a few more weeks 😩❤️

Me: im not patient 😠

Toni Topaz 😍💍: pleaseeee

Me: topaz-

Toni Topaz 😍💍: Yes bombshell 🥺 .

Me: dont you dare give me those puppy ryes

Toni Topaz 😍💍: what you mean.. this... 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Me: fine ok ill wait !

Toni Topaz 😍💍: thats my girl ;)

Me: but im actually bored watching christmas movies A-L-O-N-E

Toni Topaz 😍💍: im sorry baby but i have to go 🥺 . ill talk to you later bbg .
🥺💍

Me: ok... byebye

Toni Topaz 😍💍: ❤️

welp. that was worth a try. i mean at least shes happy? i mean im definitely happy that shes happy because shes with her family. i mean when we were best friends i always had to deal with her goi n to LA to see her parnets for a couple weeks. i mean back then it didnt really matter to me. but now shes my girlfriend, welllll, kinda regretting letting her go. i call ronnie over so she can keep me company. and she tags betty along.

X
"Im here bitchhesssss" ronnie says barging into my house, betty following along as shes behind her. "ah, my favortie crackhead." i laugh while hugging her. "Hey cheryl!" betty says. shes sometimes always quiet but its fine. "Hello cousin bettyy i missed youu" i give her a big hug. "Lets go upstairs to my room and waych Home Alone?" I say, "YEESSSSSS" betty and beronica say in sync. thats new... "alright less gooo" i say and run up the stairs while betty and veronica tagging along with me. as were in the movie veronica starts to talk. "Why does Kevin always get left behind?" she laughs while havinng a filled popcorn mouth. "Guess he always gets left behind, at least hes happy about it." i say with a frown while opening my phone to see tonis beautiful face on my lock screen. "missing her cher?" betty asks. "yeah, i really do." i say putting my head on veronicas shoulder. "Hey, we should call her!" Veronica jumps. "Veronica i dont think thats such a great ide-" as im about to finish my sentence veronica opens her phone and starts facetiming her. she didnt pick up the 10 times we try so we do it for the last time, and taa daa, she picks up. "Veronica what do you want-" she says in a sleepy voice. i could see toni's eyes literally half open. i pull veronica aside for a quick, "Veronica, its late there hang up right now!" i say sternly.

Betty's POV
as cheryl and veroica are arguing in the corner i go ahead and talk to toni. "Hey toni hows LA ?" i ask her. "Its going hood betts! miss you alll" she says lousy putting up the peace sign. "You should go to sleep tones" i laugh at her. movement. "okok, but before i go to bed caus ei tell you a secret betty?" i look st her weirdly, "yeahh. sureee?" i say akwardly. "ok you might wanna step away from them, move me for a second." i get veronicas phone carefully and going to the other corner. "ok so what is it toni?" i ask her suspiciously thinking it was gonna be bad. "im coming home in 3 days, and much more earlier cause my mom and dad are to busy to hang out with me so i dint really have a purpose here right now." she sighs. "awh, sorry for that toni but yay!" i say in excitement, toni was mostly the only one i could talk to, shed actually listen and understand, shes my best friend. "but dont tell cheryl brtts , i wanna suprise her." she says. "alright then tones, go to sleep you dumb fuck, ill see you in 3." i wave away and she hangs up. "what happened to toni?" cheeyl asked, "she said she was to tired so she went back to sleep." i say crawling back to the bed watching yhe u paused movie. "Come on you guys the pranks are coming up!" i say ready for the funny scenes. "Yessss!!" veronica says and we all 3 laied down and watched the movie

*The day toni comes back*

Tonis POV:
im finally at the airport ready to go back to riverdale to see cheryl, i didnt know why but my parents just acted blank with me, maybe i did something wrong but i didnt even do anything there, theyd only talked to me if i wanted some food or something and id hang out with my little sister but shes not on break yet so i was alone. as it turns 11:38 i hop onto my plan to riverdale, my headphones in and i started to listen to music and slowly falling asleep. When i wake up we only have an hour left to get down to riverdale and i was exicted but exhausted at the same time. as we land down i call betty and veronica, of courae betty tells veronica, theyre best friends. i call up ronnie, "ronnie im here"

Veronicas POV:
"ronnie im here" toni says through the phone, "alright were at gate 67" as i hang up the phone we see toni walking back to us, "tonnii!" me and betty both attack her with hugs. "hey you guys! im ready to see cheryl." she stretched her back to be taller. "alright alright were going." we all walk to my car and drive yo cheryls house. "so how was LA toni?" betty asked toni, "yeah how was it?" i tag along, "well it was fun but im bummed out my parents barley paird attention to me." she said with a sad expression. "were hereeeee" i say with vocals. We hie toni behind us while wenwalk to cheryls house, "cheryl, me and betty hve a very early christmas gift for you so close your eyesss" i say, she closes her eyes then betty slowly pushed toni in front of cheryl. "now open!" betty says, "TONII!!" cheryl screams "BABBBYY!!!" toni yells as well, toni carrying cheryl while hugging her. "i missed you." she said, "i know baby.", "now lets catch up!" cheryl says. "ahh betty, our ship." i say, "yep, our ship."