Over you

Cheryl's POV
I was lying down next to toni in her trailer. I have a bunch of thoughts. Why do I like toni? Would she like me back? But I can't ask her or tell her that. I sigh. I've been trying to get over toni a bunch of times, Archie, Reggie, and now Chuck, the guy I'm with right now. I honestly hate him and it didn't help me get over toni. I start drowning in my thoughts and felt overwhelmed. I tap Toni's shoulder. "Tones do you have any pain killers?" I ask rubbing my head. She still doesn't answer. I go ahead and go to her bathroom and see he painkillers. I take 2 then get a cup of water to drink. I walk back to the bed and see that toni is spooning with a pillow. how cute can she be? I sigh still thinking of the fact Im dating chuck. I sit down just thinking about breaking up with him, and what he might do, I think that I should break up with him in front of people so he doesn't do anything abusive. Like what he's done before. I roll up my pants to see a bunch of scars and bruises on them. They're from chuck, whenever I'm not doing something that chuck wants I get punched or hurt. Sometimes even cut. As I think about it the alarm starts going off BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I turn it off and go over to toni who is hugging the pillow very tightly. "Tones, wake up." I said. She looked so beautiful when she slept. "I don't wanna." "We have school today tones come on!!" I whisper yell. She grabs me and pulls me into the bed and lays her head on my chest. This felt wonderful. I got up and grabbed my phone to pretend call heather. "Hey Heather! Oh, your moving to California? Story want me to go with you? Awesome! I'll pack my stuff!" I say 'hanging up' the phone then Toni shot up immediately. "WHAT CHERYL DONT LEAVE ME HERE!" She says. "Ha pranked, now lets get to school."
"That's no fair." She fake pounts. She's so cute
Toni's POV
Cheryl just pranked me with a phone call from heather, and I gotta admit, it was pretty good and it got me as well. But just at the thought of losing Cheryl. We get changed and we're ready for school, we grab some toast then go outside. "Car or my motorcycle?" I ask her. "I am DEATHLY terrified of that motorcycle so, MOTORCYCLE IT IS!" She yells, we walk over to my motorcycle and I give her my helmet. "I don't need one but from how scared you look, you need t more then me." I giggle. She rolls her red then put on the helmet. She looked so gosh dang beautiful. I thought to myself. We walk in school and Cheryl goes immediately to chuck. Yuck. I say to myself then she goes to the lounge with him in FRONT of our friends, I ran to the lounge to see what was going on. "Chuck, I'm breaking up with you." She says, I'm shocked and surprised and happy. I had mixed feelings. "Wait what the fuck? Your breaking up with me? Worthless piece of shit!" He pushes her to the floor. "HEY WATCH IT!" I say trying hard not to curse. "Oh cheryl, you broke up with me for this?" He said, I picked up cheryl and tried to walk away. "She'll never love you cheryl, not in a million years." I faced Cheryl then saw a tear from her eye. That's when I've had it. I turn back and punch chuck in the eye, I get on top of him and keep punching him, then Veronica, Betty and Cheryl get me off. "YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER SHE DOESNT DESERVE YOU DIE IN A HOLE!" I yelled to him. He runs away then Veronica, Betty and Cheryl let go of me. "What the hell were you thinking tiny?!" Veronica said. "How the hell do you know I'm 'tiny'?!" I say. "Sweetpea and I are dating so.." she mumbles, I roll my eyes. Cheryl then looks at her legs. They're bleeding from bruises to scars. "Cheryl what the hell is that and how did it get on you?" I asked her sternly. "Chuck." She whispers. "I'm gonna best that mother fucker up!" I yell and try to run but all of the three hang on to me. After the bell rang me and Cheryl decided to skip school.
** thistle house
We got into our PJs and sat on the bed to watch a movie, half way to the movie I break the silence. "Cheryl, why did you break up with chuck?" I say closing the laptop. "Because I like someone else." She said, I was curious. "Who's this someone?" "The person I'm talking to right now."
She says with a smile. "Oh okay." She looks down and I say what she just said. "WAIT A MINUTE THATS ME!" I say in happiness. "I like you to!" I say with heart eyes and my cheeks are instantly blushing. "Cheryl Blossom, will you be my girlfriend?" She takes no response and I put my head down. She takes a finger on my chin and quietly says "yes" then she connects our lips together. It was passionate and kinda long. Wow, Cheryl blossom is my girlfriend.