Drunk

Cheryl Veronica and Betty are at a bar since toni is at a serpent meeting everything goes well, until cheryl drinks her life away. The girl gets too drunk and the 2 need to call toni, But is she sober enough to remember her?
-----------------
Betty's POV
"Cheryl, you look like you've had to much drinks for today, drink some water so you can be sober." I told cheryl, she looks drunk as fuck right now. "No fuck you." She says sounding like she's a child. "I'm gonna get a drink." Me and Veronica both nodd at each other and follow cheryl, she always quickly tumbled over side to side and it got me worried. She finally reached the bar and payed for a big bottle a vodka. "Cheryl no." I tell her but she chugs the big bottle of vodka. She's probably so drunk she won't remember anything right now. Cheryl stands up at the table and yells. "WHATS UP BOYSS" she yelled. "Call toni" I told veronica she nods her head and pulls out her phone.
Veronica's POV
I call toni, and by the looks of it, Cheryl might not even remember her.
Toni- Hey V whats up?
Veronica- Cheryl is really drunk right now.
Toni- What? What did she do?
Veronica- She chugged a bottle of vodka
Toni- alright I'll be there right now.
I hang up the phone to see betty and Cheryl in front of me. "I need to sit down." Cheryl says, all of us three walk to an empty table. "Cheryl, Toni is gonna pick you up okay?" I told her. "Oooo is she hot?" She asked me. I laugh in response. "Does she have a girlfriend?" Is he asked. "Maybe, But you do." I told her. "Oh." Just then Toni comes up to our table. "Hey baby are you okay?" Toni cups Cheryl's face but Cheryl quickly turns away. "I have a girlfriend!" She yelled. Oh lord..
Toni's POV
"I have a girlfriend!" Cheryl yells, how am I gonna get her out of here? "Here, how about we go outside and talk." I tell her. I wave a goodbye at betty and Veronica. Until we reached the back of my trunk. "Who are you?" She asks me. "I'm toni." I tell her. I cup her face and about to kiss her and she's about to kiss me until she turns back. "Off me!" She yells. Although I want to kiss her and she won't let me, I'm surprised of how loyal she is. "Look Cheryl, we're dating, dont worry." I told her showing her pictures on my phone. "Can I go home?" She asks me. "Sure babe." I smiled and kissed her forehead. We got in my truck and went to my trailer. When we got to my trailer Cheryl seemed awfully dizzy.
Cheryl's POV
Toni is my girlfriend? What? But I didn't care I was dizzy as heck around time. Until it was time to go to sleep. "Let's go to sleep princess." She told me handing me a wunzie, i change right in wrong of her just leaving me in my bra and underwear. Her jaw drops then I put on the wunzie. It's a unicorn! "Well, I'm not gonna sleep Cher but you need to." She kissed my forehead. "No, I want you to be here with me. Please don't leave me alone." I gave her puppy eyes until she gave in. "Fine fine." She playfully rolled her eyes. "Whipped" I laughed. "Only for you," She told me, then we fell asleep.