Dont listen to those!

A/N this is after the sisters of quiet mercy and Toni and Cheryl are together. Then Cheryl gets her phone to see all the voice messages and messages that were left. Maybe Topaz's were the most embarrassing and cute.
----------------
Cheryl's POV
I walk into the trailer with Toni. I can't believe I'm with her now but I sit down and charge my phone to the nightstand beside her bed. "Here's some clothes for the night. I'm gonna crash on the couch. Call me if you need me." She says but I grip on to her wrist terrified and full of fear in my eyes. "Please stay." I give her puppy eyes and she gives up. "Fine. But for you since your my girlfriend." She says saying girlfriend longer then the actual word, and in a baby voice. I go to the bathroom and put on her clothes then come back. I check my phone. 23%. I go to the voicemails first to check it out.
Voice Mails
Toni Topaz😍- 5
Fangs🤙- 1
Betty 🕵️‍♀️- 2
Sweetpea 🐍- 2
I'm surmised hat Sweetpea actually gave me a voice mail. "Hey Babe, I have 5 missed voice mails from you I'm gonna check them out." She shoots up and I laugh. "Please don't" She asked softly but I already played the press button for the 5 of them.
1- Hey Cheryl, it's Toni I'm just wondering where you are. It's been about 2 days. I'm pretty worried.
2-Hey, I don't know if your getting this but please tell me where you are. I'm worried sick for you
3-Hey Cheryl, I don't even know if your seeing this but I really like you. After the drag race and the 'meet up' in the hallway I always had a thing for you. Please please tell me where you are.
4- were finding you, were working on it cheryl, I just asked your mom and she's acting like a complete bitch. Tell me your safe.
5- cheryl. I love you. You need to be safe for me. I haven't been feeling well since the last time you came which was probably 5 days ago. I'm sick worried for you cheryl. You have no idea how I am sick. You are not alone cheryl. Not ever again. And not on my watch.
"Awww TT your so sweet." I say turning my side to her. "Yeah yeah I just didn't want you listening to those, they're so corny and weird." She tells me. Then I open fangs messages.
1- Cheryl, Toni is worried sick. I haven't known you or anything but from what it look like from Toni, your important to toni. So if this is a prank stop please. Toni hasn't eaten or drank or even moved. She hasn't went to school ever since you were gone. She looks like a complete ghost Cheryl! So wherever you are please here this. And please be safe. Toni is worried and I feel like she's gonna die without you. I haven't seen her smile in what feels like ages. I need my happy girl back. Bye cheryl. Hope your safe.
I turn off my phone for a bit to turn to toni. She looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Toni, gangs on the voice mail told me that you didn't eat drank or even went to the bathroom. You didn't go to school. You know you didn't need to be that worried about me." I tell her In a sad voice. "Im sorry but I was worried sick." She kisses my forehead.
Toni's POV
We'll I'm now listening to these voice messages with Cheryl, there's one from Sweetpea and she doesn't want to open Betty's for some reason. But I didn't really care. We opened and saw the time and it was like 5 minutes long.
Pea- Hey Cheryl, look I didn't know you long enough to know how important you are to toni, she threw up. She can't sleep she can't eat and she also can't drink. I'm worried sick for her more then she is for you. She won't stop crying and missing you. She won't stop having nightmares about you when she sleeps on my bed with me. I don't understand. Cheryl come back. I don't care if I annoy you but I need my old Toni back! The one that was happy. You are important to her Cheryl. Toni loves you with all her heart. She was the only one that noticed you were missing. You guys almost kissed! Yes Toni told me, I'm her best friend. Duh. But anyways. Please come back, Cheryl. Toni loves you. And never wants to lose you. She is broken hearted. Tell us where you are please. So we can help. Thanks a lot dude. Sweet pea.
"You really cared didn't you?" She said with a tear in her eye. "Yeah, but why are you crying?" I asked her. "Because I finally have someone who cares." She told me. I lean in for a kiss. "Night princess." "Night babe." But I wasn't done yet. "Don't listen to them babe." I kiss her forehead then fall asleep.