|Sick cheryl|

Cheryl's POV
"I need to go to the bathroom real quick." I excuse myself from eating lunch with Toni at my house. It's summer time and I noticed that I've gained lots of weight. Whenever I eat I go to the bathroom to throw up. Just to lose the weight. And I'm always feeling sick. But this time I feel dizzy and sick. Not a good combination. I walk back to the table with Toni.
Toni's POV
Cheryl has been going to the bathroom after we eat. Or during we eat. She comes out of the bathroom and looks pale as a vampire. "Cheryl are you okay?" I ask her in concern. "No I feel sick." I carry her in bridal up stairs and lay her down on the bed. "Cheryl why have you been going to the bathroom whenever we're eating or during we're eating anything?" I stop and look at her. "I throw it up because i kept gaining weight. I didn't figure you'd want someone fat and disgusting like me." She says with a tear in her eye. I wipe it away with my thumb but in shock. "Why do you think I would break up with you because you were fat? Your not fat cheryl. And don't ever do that again. You got me worried for you. I love you either way." I tell her. I'm heart broken because she just fixed herself for me. I felt really bad. "Look, I'm gonna get you some medicine and I'm gonna call the boys to take care of you alright?" I tell her hoping she's okay with it. "Alright." She says. I pick up my phone and call the boys.
"Fangs, can you and Sweetpea come to thistle house? Cher is sick and I need to get her some medication."
"Alright tones see ya in 5."
"See ya."
I hang up. "Cher the boys are coming." I tell her. Just as then I hear a knock on the door. That was really fast. I walk downstairs to check. "Hey fangs, where's pea?" "He couldn't make it." He laughs. I punch him on the shoulder and he follows me upstairs. "Hey Fang." Cheryl said in a quiet voice. "You doing okay there red?" He asked concerned. Cheryl and Fangs are both gay. they love each other A LOT. "Look. Im gonna take care of you. Okay? Im not gonna leave unless you want me to." He says in a caring way. it made me say "awwww" and my heart melt. "Toni I think im gonna break up wth you for fangs." She laughs. then coughs after. I roll my eyes and get my bike keys. "Bye babe." i said with a kiss on her cheek. she nodds and i head off.

Fangs POV

its been a couple minutes since toni left, id say about 30 mintues or so. I was on my phone whle cheryl was taking a nap until she woke up screaming. "TONI TONI TONI DONT LEAVE PLEASE!" she screamed. I leaned over to her. "Cheryl hunny you okay?" I asked her. "Wheres toni?" she says in a baby voice which made me chuckle a bit. "Shes getting your medication silly." i tap her nose. I get up to get a wet towel and press it to her forehead. "Much better?" I laugh. "much much better, thanks a lot fangs you mean everything." She says with a smile. I decide to call toni.

"Hey Tiny, your girlfriend screamed, "TONI TONI TONI DONT LEAVE PLEASE!" but i calmed her down"

"Oh, but why'd you call? Just for that?"

"No, where are you? its been about 30 minutes."

"Im coming home now. It took about goddamn 20 minutes in the store line."

"Hhaha"

"See you in 5"

"See ya tiny."

After about 5 minutes i hear a knock on the door. "That must be toni Red!" I say she smiles and nodd her head. I open the door to see toni with a paper bag. "Thanks or taking care of cher for me Fangs." She told me. "No probem. She was a blast to be around with. I laugh. "Well see ya." I said walking out the door. "Tell cheryl i love her." I laugh. Ahh, these two are definitely my favorite ship.