-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

The past few months have treated Taehyung well with his new lover, yes, the past few months. Fast wasn't it? Yet Taehyung couldn't get enough of his new relationship. It was all so new and exciting for Taehyung since he never had this type of love before. Jungkook was honestly the best Taehyung ever had even though Taehyung didn't have anyone before him but Jungkook- still, he was very much in love with the older boy. Everything he could ask for really.

Graduation was coming up and Jungkook had just finished his first year of university. Jungkook took Taehyung out on dates almost every week and when they couldn't go out then Jungkook would sneak Taehyung into the building in which would only end up in sex and cuddling. Did Taehyung mind though? not one bit.

"But, Jimin has been asking about you." Taehyung sighed, yanking on Jungkook's arm as the boy sat on his motorcycle, looking at the house before looking at his boyfriend. "That was not the question I asked for Taehyung," Jungkook said sternly while looking at Taehyung. Feeling the light tugs from Taehyung.

"Yeah? and I didn't get the answer for my question I asked." Taehyung pulled his arms away before Jungkook sighed. "I'll meet him." Jungkook didn't finish his sentence as Taehyung smiled and grabbed onto Jungkook who grabbed onto Taehyung's wrist. "When I feel like it is needed. I love what we have right now." Jungkook explained to Taehyung.

Taehyung frowned and let go of Jungkook. "I do too and I'm sure we'll love it even more when my best friends are involved... Please, Jungkook?" Taehyung pleaded but Jungkook just wouldn't budge. "I'll pick you up later okay?" Jungkook leaned in for a kiss.

Though, Taehyung stepped away and folded his arms over his chest. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he hated when Taehyung did this. "I'm sleeping at home tonight, no need." Taehyung looked at Jungkook and Jungkook nodded with a click of his tongue. "Okay, fine, whatever," Jungkook spoke lowly, putting his helmet on and adjusting it before he kicked at the gear and was off.

Taehyung watched the boy and groaned, making his way towards Jimin's door and walking right in, sighing in relief that it wasn't locked. There he found Jimin kissing Misun near the table as everything was set up, though it wasn't surprising. Once the couple heard the door close, they pulled away.

"Well, look who showed up." Jimin sat himself down and Taehyung rolled his eyes, setting his bag on the chair and pulling out his books. Misun watched closely and shook her head. "What did he do now." She huffed out and Taehyung shook his head. "Let's just study, exams are next week." Taehyung aggressively sharpened his pencil.

The two let it be and started to work but not even into reading half of the paragraph, Taehyung sighed. "I met his friends! Or well, his roommate but why doesn't he want to meet my family? He's honestly acting like such a kid when I bring it up. Not the right timing my fucking ass." Taehyung snapped when sharpening his pencil, his pencil snapping as well.

Taehyung put the pencil aside. "What the fuck does he mean by he loves how we have it now? Does he not think this is serious? Meeting my parents and my two best friends is fucking serious. He won't even let me meet his friends! or parents!" Taehyung continued to ramble on as Misun and Jimin listened.

Well- more of Misun than Jimin who was copying off of Taehyung's notes. "And then he just left! Like he didn't even say goodnight and you know what! fuck him." Taehyung finished off with that as he grabbed his notebook from Jimin who tried to grab onto the book. "And I'm supposed to help you with the problems dumbass."

Jimin sighed. "Okay look, if he doesn't wanna meet us nor your family then maybe he's not taking this seriously. Maybe, he's just wasting your time." Jimin spoke up while Misun kicked Jimin's shin from beneath the table while Taehyung went into deep thought.

"Orr... he could be embarrassed. He's dating a boy in high school and what would you think if we were Taehyung's parents hm? I wouldn't want my son dating a university student. He just turned eighteen a few months ago." Misun rambled on as well as Taehyung understood where she was coming from as he then understood where Jungkook would be coming from. "Jungkook isn't even that far in age. I don't know why he would be embarrassed.." Taehyung mumbled to himself.

"Okay, enough, enough. Our child caught us in action like fifteen hundred times." Jimin pointed out as Taehyung then nodded, pointing to Jimin to agree as Misun reddened up. "Yah! Shut up!" Misun tossed an eraser at Jimin who smiled at the girl as the erased hit his body and tumbled onto the floor.

Taehyung nibbled on his lip and thought over what Misun said before sighing and getting back to work with his two friends. Since they had a lot to catch up on, the study session was longer than what they all hoped it would be but eventually, it was over and Taehyung was collecting his things. He was pretty sure they got all the basics down and if not then he would study more later but for now he was beat.

"Goodnight uglies." Taehyung yawned, slipping his bag over his shoulder and walking out of the house. Just as he walked to his own house, he stopped and sighed. Not wanting to wake his parents just in case they got into a fight about him being gone. Taehyung took out his phone and didn't waste any more time to call Jungkook who answered after a few rings.

Taehyung heard the boy hum as he sighed. "If you're not ready to meet my family then that's okay. I won't push you, I understand why you wouldn't want to do so. Just... come get me." Taehyung mumbled as he heard the shuffled of Jungkook getting up. Pushing aside his own feelings just so he could be with Jungkook was a little odd for Taehyung but it was Jungkook. He'd do anything for that brat.

"Go wait down the block and I'll pick you up there," Jungkook spoke through the phone and Taehyung sighed in relief as he hummed in response. With that, Taehyung was off to the next block. They only did so because Taehyung didn't want his parents to wake up and see their son 'sneaking' out late at night when they thought he was sleeping at Jimin's.

Once Jungkook got there, Taehyung walked towards the male the took the key out and looked at Taehyung who smiled sheepishly. "Let's not talk about it. I just wanna cuddle you and fall asleep in your arms, can we do that?" Taehyung asked while wrapping his arms around Jungkook who placed his hands on Taehyung's waist. "I'd love that."

Taehyung smiled as Jungkook gently kissed Taehyung's lips and took off his helmet before handing it over to Taehyung who put it on and got onto the motorcycle.