-𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Taehyung bit his lip and walked in, shutting the door as he then walked over to the bed where he slowly sat. There he listened to Suki's cries and sniffles which had his heart aching. "Itsuki, you know Jungkook loves you right?" Taehyung put his hand on Suki's shoulder.

The boy was quick to shake his head. "He's leaving me just like my mommy and daddy did. No one wants me." The boy whispered, hiccuping as he spoke. "Am I a bad kid Taetae? Is that why no one wants me?" The boy asked, looking at Taehyung with red eyes. Taehyung almost became speechless as he shook his head.

"Oh god no Suki." Taehyung moved closer and cupped Suki's face. "You're the most perfect little boy i've ever met. You see Jungkook just has a lot of things going on and he wants the absolute best for you. He loves you so so much that he is sacrificing his own happiness so you could be happy." Taehyung gulped at his wording.

Exactly what Jungkook did with Taehyung. The day he left, Taehyung knew it was for his own good and Jungkook knew he was doing the right thing for Taehyung. It all hit home more than it should have. "Why can't I live with kookie?" Suki calmed down his crying, only sniffling now. "Everything is hard to explain Suki. But I promise you whatever happens, I'll make sure you go to the best home possible, okay?" Taehyung booped Suki's nose.

There came the small smile from Suki and Taehyung smiled back. Just then, Jungkook pushed the door open and looked at Suki who wiped away the dry tears. "P-Pink milk?" Suki asked, sitting up slowly as Jungkook nodded. "And banana, for me of course." Jungkook set the tray down and gave the cup to Suki who grabbed the cup.

Once Jungkook seated himself on the bed, Suki was careful to stand and go sit with Jungkook. Leaning on the older male, Suki sipped on his milk. "I love you kookie." Suki looked up at Jungkook who smiled lightly. "I love you too Suki." Jungkook brushed Suki's hair back and sighed once the boy looked away.

The night was spent well. Having a 'sleepover' as Suki put it. The three baking, playing board games and even video games in which Jungkook destroyed them both in. Finishing the night off with 'scary' stories and a pillow fight. Then when it came to bed time, they all slept in the same bed. Taehyung by the wall, Suki in the middle and Jungkook on the other side.

Then morning came faster than Jungkook thought it would. From the moment he woke up he started to pack Suki's things and leave them on the couch for later on. "Suki-" Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom when Suki ran out with only his undies on. "Catch me if you can!" Suki giggled while running. Taehyung watched the two, leaning on the wall of the living room.

That ended up with Jungkook running after Suki for a few minutes before he actually caught the boy and was dressing him up for the day. "And we are out the door in three two-" Taehyung opened the door just for his eyes to widen when Jimin came into sight. Just in that second too- Taehyung slammed the door shut as Jungkook looked at the door. "He made eye contact with me, i'm deceased."

Taehyung face planted himself with his hand. "Taehyung, open this damn door." Jimin's fist collided with the door. Taehyung looked at Suki and put him in front of Jungkook before stepping in front of Suki. Then he opened the door and grabbed Jimin who was ready to knock the boy out once again. "I'm gonna fu-"

"There is a child! Don't do anything rash in front of the child!" Taehyung held onto Jimin who looked down to the child clinging to Jungkook. Removing himself from Taehyung, Jimin looked at Jungkook who avoided eye contact. "What the hell is he doing here Taehyung?!" Jimin whispered shouted at Taehyung.

"I- Jimin, look. It's a very long story and I will tell you every bit of it but right now I have somewhere to be with Jungkook and Suki- the child right here. I promise you everything is fine." Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of Jimin's eyes to get the boy to look at him and not Jungkook who held onto Suki. He was down for being beat half to death but not in front of Suki.

"I believed that once upon a time Taehyung. Look where that took you! I just- why? Why the fuck is Jeon Jungkook in your apartment hm? I kid you not I might just punch you for not letting me beat him to a pulp." Jimin was in fact dead serious about it all. Taehyung gulped and shook his head, holding onto Jimin's shoulders. "Again, I promise I will explain it all by end of the day. Trust me, please Jimin." Taehyung pleaded Jimin.

It took a few minutes before Jimin pointed at Jungkook. "You touch him and you best be prepared for a beating of your damn life." Jimin watched Jungkook nod as he then looked at Taehyung. "Text me when you can." Jimin sighed and stepped away from Taehyung to allow him to leave. In which they did, Taehyung making Suki and Jungkook leave first.

Jimin couldn't lie about the rage he felt when seeing Jungkook's face again. Ever since beating him for showing his face he thought he made everything clear. Now having Taehyung stick up for him? It was ridiculous but he trusted Taehyung. Huffing out, Jimin ran his fingers through his hair before going back to his apartment to tell Misun what the hell just happened.

As for Jungkook, the male walked with the two. His mind was clouded with the whole situation. Well the timing couldn't have been better right? Jungkook would be out by tonight anyway and so he wouldn't be beaten to a pulp, thank god.