" Never bake pancakes again "

Summary:
Tom and Zendaya have two kids.
Mya is three years old
Scott is four months old

❄️

Song: 'in undertow'
By Alvvays

❄️

Zendaya stirred awake a little after sunrise and sat up, blinking in the sunlight. She had accidentally slept on her back and it was a pure misery for her.
Two loud sounds of crying echoed around their vintage apartment in Lakewood and she sighed in frustration.

"I'll go get Mya, get Scott" she whispered while rubbing her eyes to receive Tom nodding drowsily.

Zendaya walked quietly into her three year old daughter's room, As she met Mya's sad face full with tears the tired expression she wore on her face changed into a worried one.

"Hey honey, did you have a bad dream?" Zendaya asked worriedly as she bent down to Mya's height.

"I dreamt you and daddy went to the beach and forgot me there" the three year old cried, running into her mother's embrace.

"We would never forget you sweetie, you're the most important thing in the world to us" Zendaya comforted, sad that her daughter had this horrible dream.

"But you and daddy are always with Scott. you will forget me because you don't like me anymore" Mya cried even harder, clinging to her mother's shirt as she's so afraid to lose her.

"We won't ever forget about you princess, we love you so so so much" Tom said leaning against the doorframe, with Scott in his hands.

Mya's lips curved into a small smile, joy replaced the sadness in her body.

"I love you infinity and beyond" Mya replied happily, running out of her mother's embrace to get one from Tom as well.

"Let's go make some pancakes, MJ! We'll let mommy and Scott get ready" Tom suggested, taking Mya's hand into his and walked downstairs with her.

Zendaya was more than willing to nickname her daughter after her unforgettable role as 'Michelle Jones' in Spider-Man and after her favorite
Artist 'Michael Jackson'.

It was not planned that Mya's capitals will be 'MJ' . But Mya Jayleen in their opinion was the most beautiful name on earth.

"You're so beautiful" Zendaya said looking at her Son, he looked exactly like baby Tom except for a few changes. much as his skin tone and his eye color that is more similar to Zendaya's.

"Okay nugget, fill the entire cup with flour" Tom guided, smiling goofily at his daughter that had troubles doing it.

Mya focused as much as she could on the early time of the morning, you could tell that by her tongue that stuck outside of her mouth.
A old habit her parents do when they're focused that she did as well.

"Oops" the three year old apologized pointing at flour she accidentally spilled on the floor.

"I guess we need to clean that up before mommy comes down, here I'll do it" Tom said mischievously before he leaned down, wiped flour from the floor with his thumb and smeared it on Mya's nose.

"Nooo" Mya said dramatically and immediately stuck her finger in the bag that contained flour.

Anyone could confirm that the playfulness she got was definitely from her father.

She clumsily ran after Tom , as the both laughed historically. Of course Tom being Tom, he took this whole 'tag game' seriously and ran a lot more faster than Mya could.

"Not fair you're taller than me!" Mya laughed while chasing after her father.

"Man, what a mess" Zendaya said going down the stairs, her and Scott in everyday clothes instead of pajamas.

Tom and Mya stopped in their place, he held his laugh inside as her face was full of flour.

"Never let daddy bake pancakes again" Zendaya whispered to her daughter who laughed quietly nodding her head in agreement.

❄️

Hey fellows!
As you guys requested, I wrote another chapter with Mya and added a new child ((:
Tomdaya as parents are back again <3
I hope you liked this chapter!!!
Lots of love
N