" Seat fifteen "

Song: 'Grace Kelly' by MIKA

❄️

| Zendaya |

❄️

'Theatre two, Row seven, seat sixteen'
My movie ticket showed.
By one quick decision and boredom flooding up my head I bought a ticket to a horror movie.
Despite the fact I hate these kind of entreatments.

I really hate feeling fear.
And also being caught by surprise.

I like being in control, seeing my options and deciding what to do next.

Living like that is easier, and 'easy' matches the nickname 'lazyhead' every person I'm friends with stuck to me.

Quietly, I got into the theatre and went up the stairs as an attempt of finding my seat.

after my eyes landed on the number of 16 relieve washed my face, I quickly sat down and brought the popcorn up my face.

"Howdy!" I heard a boy yells, which his voice I recognized faster than I wished to do.
"Wasn't expecting to see you here, what are you doing?" I asked lifting my head to meet his.
"Tolerating you of course" he responded flashing a smile.
"So, why wouldn't I be here?"

"I just never knew you were the 'scream' kind of guy." I explained, amused by his 'fake hurt' face expression.
"I should be saying the same thing though, you told me you hate these kind of entertainments"

"How do you even remember? I said it on the first day of set" I questioned as the fact that I can't even remember what I last ate for breakfast rang through my head.

"you could remember things too if you'd use more percents of your brain like me. You'd actually Be surprised of your new abilities!"

I narrowed my eyes "You just ruined a good moment Tom. 5 minutes without being sarcastic is really all I ask for"

"What you just asked for is like asking Spider-Man to not use his powers!" He said slightly offended

"But it's different because Spider-Man has powers and special abilities compared to you who doesn't even-"

A lady passed by and saw us bickering, she smiled to herself and said "what an adorable couple"

I stopped my last sentence and turned to look at Tom who's face is full of blush and happiness. 

"We're still not dating" I said completely not aware of the words that has managed to slip out my mouth.

"Still" He said emphasizing it.

The lady smiled once again and continued to walk to her seat.

"Huh, we look like a couple aren't we" Tom said leaning back on his seat

"Is that a question or a statement cause you're right" I said back only to receive quite a grin from him.

"Do not deny what you said earlier, I heard it" he said and smiled foolishly. and just on the perfect timing, the movie started playing.

A few minutes later action and drama started to show, which meant the horror was about to conjoin the party.

Of course, moments later my theory turned out to be the complete truth and a jump scare was playing on the screen.

People's screaming overcame the ambience that remained until now, and immediately my horsed voice joined theirs.

Tom got amused by my fear and in reaction brought me closer to him and held me tight.

And just like that, throughout the entire movie I was by Tom's side, literally, but screaming together or in our case just me screaming and him laughing, is bringing more joy to my heart than doing that alone.

Soon enough, the titles showed on the screen and me and Tom realized in what position we were.
He blushed furiously whereas I grinned, and we parted.

"You ? Screaming ? Not a show I get to see everyday" he said with a chuckle.

"And a show you'll never ever see again" I said, completing his sentence.

"I had fun" I said out of the blue, just thinking of earlier makes joy overcome me.

"Ditto" He said making me smile

"You know, I need to come up with a nickname for you, you call me lazyhead, I want to call you by one too"

"Call me seat fifteen, and I'll change your nickname to seat-"

He snatched my ticket out of my hands and smiled.

"Sixteen"

-

Hey fellows!
I've had so much fun writing this chapter since it's so light (my other chapters are light too but oh well)
And to be even more honest, writing this story in general is fun (:
Do you guys rather I'd write light or heavy chapters? Let me know ((:
Also, a special thanks to -

@anamarietayy19

@tommmholanddd

@Sarahss8433

@Walkingcherrysoul

@Mindly_insane

@Edenlindsay2316

@zenolland

@selfslayy_onig

@ellenkendrick

For always supporting me! It means a lot !!!

Lots of love,
N