" teach me the other French "

Song: 'I wanna be your
Boyfriend' by Ramones

❄️

| Zendaya |

❄️

"For god's sake. Please stop." I hissed at Tom who seemed to be focused and deep in his thoughts.

Tom has snuck into my dressing room again, which was really no surprise at all. I didn't even bother brushing my disheveled curls or ratty clothes. He's seen me in worse, and I know he didn't really care.

"Ssh. Stop fussing. I'm just braiding your hair" he fought back, determined to finish what he started, despite the fact the entire thing looked like a whole Damn mess.

"I can do this" Tom muttered, his concentration messing up his speech. I snorted as he unrevealed the braid in frustration.

"Can you show me how to do it, again?" He pleaded motioning to his failure, I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Braiding curly hair is itself way harder than straight hair, try to do that and actually succeed and then come to me" I said and he pouted.

He touched my hair again and whined "Like Marisa or Angourie would actually let me"

I laughed at him as he pouted again "You'll never know if you won't try" 

He ignored me and started dividing my hair into three even sections, and started braiding it.

"So" he started still fiddling with my hair "I heard you got a part in some drug-sex-violence tv show"

"You heard that from me, dumbass"

He rolled his eyes "are you ready to let the whole world see little Rocky Blue doing drugs?"

"Rue" I corrected, slightly narrowing my eyes "you're not funny"

He chuckled sarcastically "I'm pretty sure I am"

I face palmed. And was about to reply when I was interrupted "done!" He said proudly, going in front of me "who's awesome?"

"Woah" I gasped "Damn" I gingerly patted my hair, careful not to ruin the intricate braids crisscrossing my scalp.

"Well that wasn't that hard, would you teach me how to French braid next time?"

"No"

"Well" He smirked "would you rather teach me the other French instead cause I would be more than-"

"Tom" I scolded whacking his head with my hairbrush "perv"

He winced in pain and playfully slapped my shoulder, but being the mature one I stopped.

It's no secret we enjoy each other's company, even though it can be frustrating sometimes, and what warms my heart the most is that he chooses to spend his free time on set with me.

"You know" Tom said sitting on a chair, "You're the only one I let myself act freely around"

"Awe, I guess I'm special then" I said sarcastically, placing a hand on my heart. He stuck out his tongue and leaned back.

"You are"

"Well, thanks" I replied with a smile.

"Not only you're annoyingly sarcastic but you also don't get clues?" Tom exclaimed leaning forward a little.

"What" I questioned.

"I clearly try to tell you that I like you, dumbass!" He said causing me to gulp.

"Oh"

He raised his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip, "oh?" He asked mocking my voice.

"I like you too" I said nodding my head, smiling sheepishly.

I was literally a nervous wreck.

"Uh great" He said, suddenly too excited.

"Are we supposed to Kiss not or?"

"You just ruined any chance you had to get a kiss right now" I replied, smirking.

He groaned but let out a soft laugh right after.

"I guess you'll teach me the other French later" he winked and walked out of my dressing room to shot a scene.

What a dumbass.

Annoyingly-cute, dumbass.