" That's a really big number "

Summary:
Zendaya and Tom are living next door.
Tom is seven years old.
Zendaya is six years old.

❄️

Song: ׳ fluorescent adolescent׳ by the Arctic Monkeys

❄️

| third person |

❄️

"Hey jack! Look at this!" Zendaya yelled with excitement going through her body, like electricity.
She and Tom were standing in the backyard of the new kindergarten they're attending to.
Her eyes sparkled at the view of a fresh new treehouse that was built for the association.
"A kingdom, that is a kingdom Rose!" Tom spoke with slight hesitation, unsure whether he used the right words.

Zendaya and Tom love playing pretend. seeing movies and acting like they, were starring their own one.

This week they were all into the famous Titanic,
As Tom's dad kept talking about the ship that sank and Zendaya's older sibling that didn't stop talking about the movie, they got curious and listened carefully to their talks.

Getting two names of two lovers.

Jack and Rose.

The expectation, not the rule.

Zendaya fell back into Tom's arms laughing slightly.
His laugh joined along as he watched her with admiration.

He thinks she's pretty, really pretty.

"Let's go to the kingdom!" Zendaya announced pointing towards the building that stole their Hearts.
She started running , with Tom following her from behind. The little boy was having trouble with keeping up to the speed of her pacing.

He climbed up first, wanting to make sure it's safe for her to go up.
As Tom saw it is, he looked down to meet the sight of Zendaya smiling wildly, eagerly wanting to join him too.

"No fear my Rose, it's safe up here" he said offering her a hand, she gladly took it and soon enough they found themselves sitting inside in front of each other, staring longingly.

Zendaya slowly went to peek out of the treehouse and placed her hands around her mouth hoping it will make her voice sound louder.

"It is our treehouse! I call dibs! Tom is in here too, so I guess you shouldn't come up here" Zendaya yelled taking all of the kids attention.

She sees Tom as Hercules,

The hero of exceptional power and strength.

That's why she doesn't fear.

"Rose, I wrote my name on the wall" Tom said, excitement filling his voice. He handed Zendaya a black sharpie so she could write down her's too.

"Isn't it vandalism?״ she asked innocently and eyed-wide. Remembering the school's strict rules.

"It's not that bad, and no one will know.
Here, write your name down next to mine" he said and she took the sharpie from his hand, writing her name down next to his and revealing a beautiful handwriting.

He smiled at the sight and before he knew it, it was already time to go home.

"Wait" Tom said stopping Zendaya from going down the ladder, she looked up at him and frowned.
"Yeah?" She asked, confused by why he stopped her.

"I love you 3000" he said lovingly, watching her lips curve into a smile.

"I love you 5000" she replied with a grin playing on her face.

"That's a really big number" he breathed out, amazed by her knowledge.

She flashed a bright smile before going down the ladder,

And away from his eye sight.

❄️

Tom is seventeen years old.
Zendaya is sixteen years old.

❄️

"What do you see yourself doing in ten years from now?"  Tom asked leaning his back against the wall.

Only if he knew that ten years from now he would be married to Zendaya, after a five year relationship of last, love, passion and caring.

Only if he knew that thirteen years from now he and Zendaya will have their first child, their little bundle of joy; Grace Rose Holland.

Only if he knew that sixteen years from now he will became what he dreamed about his whole life, being an actor.

Only if he knew that seventeen years from now he will get the part of Spider-Man, the most famous superhero of marvel.

Only if he knew that nineteen years from now their second child will be born; Liam Jack Holland.

Only if he knew that thirty years from now Liam will become the new Spider-Man, continuing Tom's legacy.

Only if he knew that thirty two years from now Grace will star in a Broadway.

Only if he knew that thirty seven years from now he will become a grandpa to two beautiful grandchildren : Matthew Oliver Holland and Hazel Stella Holland.

Only if he knew that seventy years from now he and Zendaya will sit on a bench and just look at each other in the eyes, be grateful for everything that they have in their lives.

If only he knew that eighty years from now he and Zendaya will still fall in love with each other every single day.

If only he knew that ninety years from now will be his last day, the last day he gets to see the little world he and Zendaya created together.

"I don't care what I'll do in ten years from now" she answered looking deeply in his eyes.

"As long as we are happy"

-

Hey fellows! I hope you enjoyed this chapter (:
I'm so late, but can we talk about avengers endgame! I'm so emotional ahhhh.
Thought this one is cute, aaaand asking kindly to please comment, vote and blah blah blah. (You already know how it goes lol)
Lots of love,
N