" Wanna dance? "

Note: surprise! Another spideychelle chapter because they own my heart (no spoilers)

❄️

Song: 'tiny dancer'
by Elton John

❄️

| third person |

❄️

"God, what are you doing here, Parker ?" MJ asked quizzed, she leant down a little to face her watch and grinned foolishly.

"Midnight, impressive" she said raising her eyebrows as a smile found it's way to her lips.

"You see I HAD to take advantage of this night since exactly next week at midnight I'll turn into a werewolf" peter replied sarcastically, earning Michelle's soft laugh.

Even though her voice is hoarse and she has her pimple cream on he still thought she's cute.

"Can I get in?" He asked after a small silence that played between the two.

She raised her eyebrows in confusion before her eyes went wide and her lips parted. "Is this a booty call?" She exclaimed before he shook his head whilst laughing.

"I just can't sleep" He said grinning as she nodded her head slowly and made an 'ooohhh' expression with her face.

She threw open the door of her house and let the embarrassed boy get in with a small bag hanging off his shoulder. Michelle quickly walked up the stairs with Peter following her from behind and the both got into her room.

Peter let a slight sigh escaped from his lips before bringing up his eyes to meet hers.

"Wanna dance?" he finally said in one shakey breath, Mj stared at him dazzled before bursting in laughter.

"What do you mean dance? You know I'm not into these kinda stuff. How many lemonades did you drink?" Michelle asked after her laughter faded, Peter smiled mischievously before taking out his laptop from his bag.

"What are you doing?" Michelle asked, brows furrowed, and a questioning tone.

"This" He said after he typed away and suddenly music started blasting from the room.

"Parker shut this off" Michelle said wide eyed, as Olivia Newton's voice sang along the familiar melody of the famous romantic song ; you're the one that I want' from the all time famous musical 'Grease'

"And what about now?" Peter asked laughing and turned around the computer to face her.

She laughed at him before shaking her head repeatedly.

There's no way She's going to play 'Just dance' and with that song.

"For me? It will be hilarious! Even if we will blow it up it will still be remembered as a funny memory we shared" Peter begged with puppy eyes.

Michelle sighed before turning to look at him.

"That's totally against everything I believe in"

He smiled softly and took her hands.

"Put your hands on my shoulders" he said as he placed his on her waist.

"Dear god" she whines as they started dancing.

"See this isn't that bad, most of the time we just dance beside each other" Peter cheered as he looked aside to meet his girlfriend's face with an expression that can only radiate awkwardness and annoyance

"You say that like a few seconds ago I didn't have to jump around you whilst you kneeled down and held my hand" MJ said.

"Cmon I know you're enjoying" he said holding her waist while dancing awfully.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night" she groaned, and soon enough the song ended and they fell on her bed laughing.

"Well that was some messed up shit, I can't believe I did it, and at one am" she said tiredly.

"Time flies when you enjoy" Peter said happily before being cut off.

"We are never doing this again" she said before running her hand through her curls.

"we'll see about that"

❄️

Hey fellows!
Thank u for reading this chapter <3
I have a huge writers block so if you have any requests for chapters write them in the comments ( it will help me a lot and you'll get to see your little imaginations come true here <3 )
Lots of love
N