Binder Problems (Will x ftm!Reader)

Percy Jackson
It had been a long day and camp was calming down as the sun was setting. I decided to train a little more since it had been a week since I could focus just on using my sword.
It was silent as I trained. Only one other camper was here and he didn't seem to want to talk, which I was fine with.
I wasn't exactly accepted here, but it didn't bother me much. Being a child of Hades, Nico, warned me, not many people would trust me. Campers, Gods, and just about all creatures didn't like me.
I felt sweat drip down my brow and I sighed. I could feel my binder. It felt like it was tightening. Only a little while longer. It had been over eight hours since I put it on, but I didn't feel like taking it off. My dysphoria had been extremely bad this morning. My body just felt so uncomfortable and out of place.
My breathing picked up and suddenly my lungs felt on fire. Was my binder always this tight? It felt like it was squeezing me to death.
I fell on my knees. My vision was going out and I couldnt seem to catch my breath.
"Y/n!" I heard someone yell. Will Solace, a boy of Apollo, was running toward me. He helped me to the big house and Chiron, after a while of Will convincing, had him help me take of my binder. My mind was spinning so much that I couldn't process what was happening until I was in a new shirt and my binder was off.
Chiron had me and Will stay in the big house for the night. Will was in charge of watching over me incase I got worse.
"I didn't see anything." Will blurted out, ending the silence.
"What?" I asked, looking over to him from the hospital like bed. He was sitting in a chair across the small room.
"Nothing."

"Hey, Y/n?" Will asked. I looked over at him, urging him to continue. "After you're fully healed, would you like to go on a date?"
I furrowed my brow. "I thought you liked girls." I stated. It wasn't secret that quite a few girls at camp liked him.
"Not really." He rubbed his neck nervously. "I don't like them romantically." He glanced at my face, waiting for an answer.
I smiled. "Sure."
He grinned back, widely. "Well, you better get some rest." He pulled the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.
"Ha. Gay." I mumbled, smiling at him so he knew I was joking.
He chuckled. "Look who's talking. After all, you're my boyfriend." He winked at me and sat back down. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight, Will"