Chapter 5

Hannah's pov
It was time for the "traditional" barbecue and bonfire we had with the Holland's, but it felt weird. We haven't done this in 3 years.

Me and Kennedy put on our swim suits. Ken choose to wear my blue bikini and I wore a white top with pastel striped bottoms. We made our way out of the house and down to the dock. We decided to set in the front of our speed boat and just talk. Nobody was down yet so it was the perfect time.

"Is it awkward" I glanced up to see her face and then looked at their house after those words left her mouth.
"A little, I mean I haven't seen them for 3 years, we all changed." I Spoked as I stared at the house.
"No, I mean him...being here" ken said.
"Yea" I whispered, "But I'm... I moved on, he moved on, so let's just forget what happened" I continued.

Just then we heard boys yelling, they were coming. In a huge crowed they came running on the deck and jumped in the water creating a huge splash that came and hit ken an I.

"Ooh come on" I smiled as I wiped water away from my eyes with ken giggling besides me. Just them nick, James, Sam, and Harry all came up on the deck and jumped on the boat getting us wetter than we already were.

"Hey Hannah, who's your friend" Harry winked.
"Harry meet Kennedy" I said with a smile Then turning to Ken. "Ken meet Harry, I'm pretty sure I told you about this ass hole" Sam laughed. And with that Harry looked at Sam and grinned. Suddenly Harry grabbed me from top and Sam took my feet and they throw me right into the water where Tom was swimming. I crashed into the water straight on top of Tom.

Tom pov
She landed right on top of me, Hannah was on the boat one second and then underwater in my arms in another. We submerged from the water with everyone cracking up, even Hannah was giggling as well.

"What was that for" I looked up at Harry and Sam who were laughing so hard their faces were red.
"Sorry man, you were in the way" Harry laughed as he and Sam walked off the boat to join us in the water.

We were all splashing around having fun when Brian, Hannah's dad, yelled that dinner was ready. We all ran out of the water stray back up to the house for dinner. Dinner felt like we never left, we were all cracking jokes and enjoying our first day as the sun set.

After sun set we set up the fire as the Hannah, ken, and paddy went to get snacks to make s'mores.

"So what's new guys" nick asked as we all sat around the fire.
"Ummm noting really" I looked at the boys.

We all had some small talk when I saw Hannah from the corner of my eye shivering.
"Hannah" I leaned into towards her.
"Yea" she looked at me.
"Are your cold" I whispered in.
"Kinda" she giggled. I leaned towards the fire as I shuffled around in my set, trying to get my sweatshirt off as I handed it to her.
"Thanks" she put it on and moved her legs to her chest and as hugged herself, returning me a small smile. Minute later we all feel silent as we soaked in this summer night.

I turned to look at Hannah only to find she feel asleep.
"Hey I'm going take Hannah to bed and then go to bed too" I stand up as I picked Hannah up in bridal style. I walked up and into here house with her in my arms and straight to her bed. I slowly laid her down and tucked her in.
"Goodnight Hannah" I gently kissed her forehead.
"Good night Tom" I heard as I walked out of her room.