Chapter 7

Flashback 2012 summer haz pov
It was midnight and we were setting in the front seating of the speed boat. We were staring off into the starry night. Hannah was cuddled up next to me wearing one of my sweatshirts and a blanket on top of us. We laid their with out talking for a few minutes.

"I like stars."I looked at her, out of the blue.
"I know" she shot me a smile.
"They inspire me, not the stars, but who makes me curious and who give me the courage to look up and wonder" I looked up into the sky.
"Hmm" she look up with me.
"Each night the moon," I pointed upwards, "secretly kisses the lover who counts the stars" I turned to look at her, biting my lip. Her lips slowly parted but returned close, returning quick glances.
"I have this secret I need yo tell you"
"What is it" she sat up.
" it's just...I've been staying up late at night wondering if I should tell you... dying to know but afraid to find out...it's like I want you to know but I don't know if I should tell you... I mean I want to but-".
"Haz stop rambling" she said, her voice gentle.
"Hannah I-I-I like you" I whispered and a beautiful smile grew on her face. The type of smile that makes you smile back, the type of smile you can instantly fall in love with. And without knowing what I was doing, i resting my hand on her cheek, looking up from her eyes down to her lips, then I leaned forward.

We slowly parted with smiles on our faces as I closed my arms around her and pull her to me as laid together stargazing.