The Guardians of Peter Parker Pt. 1

June 14 2019

The Guardians of the Galaxy did not just protect the Galaxy. When they found out they had a nephew, they were on Earth every month. They called him 'Spiderling', 'BabySpider', Cousin/nephew Peter, stuff like that. They also had their special names from Peter P. Peter Quill was 'Porcupine' or Uncle Peter, Gamora was 'GreenGirl' or Aunt Gamora, Drax was 'InvisableDude' or Uncle Drax, Rocket was 'SpaceBlaster' or Uncle Rocket, Mantis was 'BugLady' or Aunt Mantis, and Groot was 'GenZTree' or Cousin Groot. Only Rocket and Peter can Understand Groot(because I'm the author and I have that power). They would praise him, all of the praise was true. It was very funny to watch Gamora get mad at Peter Q. It would normally go like this:
"PETER! I'm gonna kill you!" Gamora. Peter P would come up to her, worried(he isn't dumb, just feels bad anyways).
"Not you, Sweetie, you're doing great!" Gamora. Peter P smiles. Peter Q gulps.
"Good luck, bro." Peter P to Peter Q.
Peter P and Peter Quill had a close bond because they were slightly similar in humour, both their names were Peter, and both of their girlfriend's dad was a villan they had to fight.
You can imagine their Fury(punnn!) when they found out Peter P was being bullied. One day, they came to Earth for their monthly visit a bit early. They wanted to pick him up that day. Natasha, Peter P's mom, said they could.
The 6 Guardians got into the car they used whenever they came to earth. They drove to Midtown High, excited to see their nephew/cousin. They watched the doors closely, every time it opened the got excited. It was 40 minutes later and they still hadn't seen him.
"That's it. I'm gonna go in and find him." Rocket eventually said, the others following.
Every door the passed, one of them would look into the small window. They only saw clubs until the last class room. They saw Peter. On the ground. Being beaten by fellow students. There was a teacher there, and he wasn't doing anything! The Guardians were furious to say the least.
Rocket busted open the door. The students and teacher turned to see who it was. When they saw the Guardians, their eyes went wide.
"U-uncle Peter, Uncle R-rocket, hey g-guys" Peter P said nervously.
"Parker! Apologise to the Guardians, you sorry ass!" The teacher screeched at Peter P. He flinched when one of the kids slapped him.
"You're nothing more than a sorry, desperate ass! Thinking you were special enough to be noticed by the Guardians of the Galaxy!" The kid scoffed.
"Flash, stop it! You might actually be murdered!" Peter P said, eyes wide staring at the Guardians. The students and the teacher turned to look at the Guardians. They all had murder in their eyes. Peter Q, Rocket and Drax started yelling at the students and teacher, while Mantis, Gamora and Groot comforted him.

A/N Part 2 coming tomorrow(or sooner)