Ma- Terry?

Raven, Kyra, and Harley walked alongside each other as they bickered about the not-so-latest trends in social media. Harley was keenly participated.

"You can't tell me fidget spinners isn't a trend anymore."

"Damn Hell I can! It was over the day you decided to pretend to be straight!"

"Can we have one normal conversation where you don't bring up my sexuality!?"

"With miss mental patient here, we will never have normal conversations!"

"Yeah, and I'm not even insulted."

That was when a crowd of students came into their visions. Well, it was rather hard to avoid since the students were practically blocking their way to class.

"The fvck is going on here?"

Raven, as stealthy as she can (but we all know she's only sneaky when it comes to food), pushed past the students until she could make out a guy with spiky platinum blonde hair and aquamarine eyes, standing in the center of the crowds.

"Max! Wanna join me for lunch later? I can show you around the school!"

What's interesting about showing someone around the school? Freak.

She returned to her friends, laughing slightly though unamused.

Harley looked at her with a questioning gaze.

"A new mortal being is here."

"Translation?" Kyra huffed, annoyed.

"There was this geeky guy there, y'know? And he was good looking. So then, a girl invited him to talk about shits because she has a zit on her forehead so she was trying to distract him from it by talking about her nonexistent charms but that's not the point. The point is, he speaks funnily."

"This is why you never tell stories on our sleepovers. It's because I don't fvcking understand a damn shit you just said."

Harley shrugged. "I understand her though."

"Yeah, cause you're her mom."

"Why does the word 'mom' and 'gay' revolve around me?"

"Cause you are the world to me." Raven slyly smirked and shot him a finger gun.

Flustered, he stuttered over his words.

Kyra looked at the students who looked like they would not go away anytime soon. She adjusted her sling bag over her shoulder and mustered the loudest voice she could, which she did with no difficulty.

Harley, noticing this, went to Raven's side and covered her ears like the motherly figure he is.

"YOU DAMN BASTARDS! UNLESS YOU'RE TRYING TO GET A FOOT UP YOUR ROTTEN ASSES, YOU BETTER NOT GET IN MY FVCKING WAY EVER AGAIN!"

Her shouts had all the attention turned towards her. She glared at each pair of eyes staring at her which made them avert their gazes.

"NOW MOVE! YOU'RE BLOCKING MY WAY!"

Quick as Raven's ability to count 1 to 2, the student body scrammed to their respective classes. Who knew what happened the last time someone pissed her off beyond words.

The only person left standing in their way was the guy who Raven remembered the name.

"Oh! It's Mike!"

The guy looked incredulously at her. "Uhm, my name isn't Mike."

"Oh, lemme guess. Is it... Mars?"

"Wha— no..."

"Is it... Carl?"

"No—."

"Are you sure it's not Carl with a C? You look like Karl with a K though."

Harley pitied the student. He must be so confused, he though. But then, the unexpected happened.

The guy laughed. He laughed. Instead of getting confused and pissed at Raven's inability to talk normally, he fvcking laughed. Kyra must have thought the same thing as her eyebrows were scrunched up.

"What are you?"

She asked in a rough tone, as if denying the fact that the new guy was even human.

"They name my kind Matt."

Harley stated his thought. "I thought they said your name was Max?"

The nameful guy merely shrugged. "People get my name wrong every time. I got used to it and don't bother correcting them anymore."

"Oh!" Raven sounded, having been in deep thought. "I knew your name was Terry!"

"See?"