🌇 Slow Process 🌇

Jisung wakes up to the sound of the pleasant and calming sound of the crashing of waves on the shore, a little warm and salty smelling breeze strokes his hair and cheeks, and as he slowly flutters his eyes open, he sees the bluish green ocean right in front of him, the sand, a mix of brown and white, with pebbles scattered around.

He turns his head to see Minho fast asleep in his seat, silently snoring as the warm breeze brushes his features, his mouth formed in a pout and Jisung smiles at the sight, and since he didn't want to disturb the older male from his little nap, Jisung looks over the scenario through the wind shield, breathtakingly beautiful, but sad at the same time.

"Sorry, Ji," Minho said through the screen, a sad line gracing his lips, "I've got these extra classes for my absences and I'm on library duty until next week," he added, scratching the back of his head as he walked toward his and Chan's shared apartment, "let's hang out after all this, we can take our friends with us." He finalized and Jisung nodded with a smile at that.

"Don't overwork yourself," Jisung replied, a fond smile displayed on his face, "better do well, you're in college for heaven's sake."

"It's no big deal, really." Minho returned, "I'll call later before you hit the sack."

"Sure."

The sea is about sixty over a hundred percent polluted, of course fish are still found, but those fish had to go through a really long process of being cleaned before they could be sold to the market or put in cans. Jisung seems that to wants to make a change of things, but he's just one person, and even if he adds up other people who is on his side, other people might think that they are going against the government at some point.

Jisung sighs at the thought of that and closes his eyes once more, hoping to get another round of nap, but he feels nothing, he sighs again and looks at the view right before him and starts to think things out.

The government made a sort of machine that can distribute enough oxygen within the city, that is, the one where there is a boundary and a limit, but people living out of the boundary seems to be okay since there are extensions of oxygen supply which comes from the machine under the power house that goes through the pipes from underground and up to the artificial trees, wherein those are used to distribute oxygen fairly through the city and its people.

Jisung thought again, the machine runs on electricity that is resourcing from man power, and if that man power suddenly collapses, the power house won't be the only thing in trouble, but the whole city too.

Then something snaps in Jisung, it all makes sense, no wonder people were afraid to go out of the city, out of reach of the artificial oxygen, because people think that there is no more oxygen out of the city boundaries, but it seems like Jisung and Minho are out of the city and probably miles away from it and all artifacts made by the government that confirms the safety of the people through the said artifacts, yet here he is, days away from the city, and Minho who had been doing the same for the past years, "Yes!" He exclaimed and it wakes Minho in a fright, the sudden exclamation of the now chestnut haired male startling the honey haired male from his peaceful nap, "I know now!"

Minho sighs, placing his hand over his chest as he catches his breath, "What's all the fuss about, Ji?" Minho asks, glancing at the younger.

"Aside from cherry blossom seeds, what else do you have at the shed?" Jisung asks, hope and determination glossing over his eyes, "And does your mom have days off?"

Minho rubs his half-sleepy eyes and thinks of what he remembers, stating in a sleepy voice, "I have Korean Pine, Japanese zelkova, Camphor tree, Three-flowered maple, Chinese elm, plum blossom and others I didn't check out yet," Jisung smiles wider and Minho looks at him with full curiosity and oblivious thought.